Updated Pie rom for Sony Experia Z yuga

Search This thread

EPROM_42

Jun 3, 2019
It seems I don't have a high enough post count to put this in the development area. How many do I need?

Android 9 Pie for yuga devices. Sony Experia z ONLY!

All credit goes to #CyberWalkMaN for this rom.
CyberWalkMaN has stopped development on this rom, therefore I have rebuilt it to include the latest security updates.
If there's any interest I'll keep the download updated with the latest security updates.

Download the rom from HERE

Full details can be found on CyberWalkMans thread HERE
* I am not responsible for broken devices or anything else that might die. Using this rom is entirely at your own risk.
*YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and to quote CyberWalkMans warning "If you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you"

EPROM_42

Jun 3, 2019
Thanks dude.
Do you build this update only for security patches or any plan to fix something in the future?

I'll certainly keep updating the security patches..
I know the camera still has problems, if I can fix it I will.
It would be nice to get it official, but with Q sitting out there.... :fingers-crossed:

Reactions: Zerikwan

9breaker

Apr 2, 2012
Thanks for this, it's amazing!

Just a quick question, is their any way to undervolt or just any way to get better battery out of this. So far I'm running at 720p and have 3/4 CPU cores disabled

jing000l

Mar 26, 2011
www.aq.co.ir
It seems I don't have a high enough post count to put this in the development area. How many do I need?

CyberWalkMaN has stopped development on this rom, therefore I have rebuilt it to include the latest security updates.
If there's any interest I'll keep the download updated with the latest security updates.

:good: that's awesome @EPROM_42 , may I ask you to do it for xperia zr(dogo)? It is very similar to Xperia z, or teach me how to do it by myself or at least a link to a tutorial?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

* I am not responsible for broken devices or anything else that might die. Using this rom is entirely at your own risk.
    *YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and to quote CyberWalkMans warning "If you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you"
    Thanks dude.
    Do you build this update only for security patches or any plan to fix something in the future?

I'll certainly keep updating the security patches..
    I know the camera still has problems, if I can fix it I will.
    It would be nice to get it official, but with Q sitting out there.... :fingers-crossed: