594 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,819

Thread Closed Email Thread
8th August 2013, 02:04 PM |#181  
Flag Z├╝rich
Thanks Meter: 840

Donate to Me
More
I checked your previous 1.5/4.2.2 build. The external storage isn't "recognized" (see earlier discussion) either. Seems CM implemented mechanisms to not break existing tools and apps. What a shame, AOSP is so light and runs so great but this is a big nono for me
Thank you very much for providing the builds though, they run, as just stated, excellent!

8th August 2013, 06:38 PM |#182  
Flag Kloten
Thanks Meter: 46

More
By the update to V2.3 have I tested the newest SuperUser Beta => http://download.clockworkmod.com/tes...-4.3-beta4.zip
and I can confirm that it works.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to heubergen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift heubergen Ad-Free
9th August 2013, 11:13 AM |#183  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi,

great rom. I've updated from v2.2 to v.2.3. Now I have a few problem with the mobile data connection. In the notification bar the signal indicator doesn't went to blue. And the biggest problem the Playstore only works with wifi connected. Other apps can connect even without wifi. I'm using a German Xperia Z with vodafone (without LTE).

Any solutions?
9th August 2013, 12:25 PM |#184  
Flag Aarhus
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coder2k

I've updated from v2.2 to v.2.3. Now I have a few problem with the mobile data connection. In the notification bar the signal indicator doesn't went to blue. And the biggest problem the Playstore only works with wifi connected. Other apps can connect even without wifi. I'm using a German Xperia Z with vodafone (without LTE).

I did the same update, but I don't have any of those issues.

The only issue I have is that sometimes there is a little delay when pressing the power on button before the screen turns on. That only happens for me with the 2.x versions, but it's minor and not really annoying once you get used to it.
9th August 2013, 03:09 PM |#185  
OP Senior Member
Flag Zurich
Thanks Meter: 1,819

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Hi,

great rom. I've updated from v2.2 to v.2.3. Now I have a few problem with the mobile data connection. In the notification bar the signal indicator doesn't went to blue.
Any solutions?

The Blue color only means that you are connected to google - it does *not* per se indicate a network connection.

Quote:

And the biggest problem the Playstore only works with wifi connected. Other apps can connect even without wifi. I'm using a German Xperia Z with vodafone (without LTE).

Sounds like your mobile operator has a routing issue to google.
12th August 2013, 04:51 AM |#186  
Thumbs up
Quote:

Hi,

great rom. I've updated from v2.2 to v.2.3. Now I have a few problem with the mobile data connection. In the notification bar the signal indicator doesn't went to blue. And the biggest problem the Playstore only works with wifi connected. Other apps can connect even without wifi. I'm using a German Xperia Z with vodafone (without LTE).

Any solutions?

Just reflash the 4.3 google apps and it will solve your problem

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabx

The Blue color only means that you are connected to google - it does *not* per se indicate a network connection.

Sounds like your mobile operator has a routing issue to google.

reflashing 4.3 google apps will solved this problem...just like pure google android

thanks a lot
12th August 2013, 03:00 PM |#187  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Love AOSP roms, especially this one

Sent from my C6603 using voldemort's nose
13th August 2013, 10:39 AM |#188  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imna357

Just reflash the 4.3 google apps and it will solve your problem

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

reflashing 4.3 google apps will solved this problem...just like pure google android

thanks a lot

Hi,

reflashed it. Now everything ist working!

Thank you
15th August 2013, 09:33 PM |#190  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
Can I flash this thru cwm?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread