FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[HELP] Black screen on new phone screen

47 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By MrDubsstep, Member on 25th August 2017, 09:51 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, my screen broke recently and i can't use the tactil touch. I can see the image but can't use. So i decided to buy a LCD + Tactil Touch + Frame. I didn't mount yet the screen. I only disconneted the screen flex and connected the flex of the new screen. But the problem is that is black. The screen seems to turn on but i don't see anything, is all black.

EDIT: I don't know where to ask. I flashed to the stock ROM, 4.2.2 and still black. I updated to the last version Sony has for my phone, 5.1.1 and still is black. I don't know what more to do. Is all working good, even the sounds when i touch the screen. But i can't see anything the screen is working but there's no image. My phone is Xperia Z.

26th August 2017, 01:54 PM |#2  
OP Member

More
Anyone?
26th August 2017, 09:40 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Please help!
6th September 2017, 03:49 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Broken screen? Is the old one still working? If yes: return the new and broken display and get a replacement!

The touch("screen") and feedback (vibrate and sound) will work without the lcd! It is a different layer on the screen and is seperatly connected to the mainboard of the cellphone. Also your screen could be working and your backlight not! Turn on the phone and point a bright flashlight on the screen, maybe you will see something, but even then, get a replacement.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)