imei xperia z

Search This thread

joselsg

Nov 25, 2013
hola a todos soy poseedor de un xperia z c6602 lo compre hace poco despues de actualizar el android a la version 4.2.2 un dia de repente se apago y me arrojaba un mensaje que decia "el proceco system se detuvo dese esperar o cerrar la aplicacion" lo flashee varias veces hasta devolverlo a su firmware original al parecer todo estaba bn hasta que le introduje la sim card y note que no tenia servicio despues de un tiempo de dar y dar vueltas note que no tenia imei... desde ahi solo tengo un lindo ladrillo... hay forma de poder solucionar este problema??
hay forma de recuperar el imei de mi dispositivo???
de ante mano les agradezco por su colaboracion

Hello everyone I am holder of a z xperia c6602 buy it recently after updating the android version to 4.2.2 one day suddenly I turn off and threw me a message that said "the system stopped Proceco dese wait or close the application "I flashee repeatedly until back to its original firmware everything was apparently good until I introduced the sim card and notice that not service after a time and turning to notice that he had not imei number ... from there you only have a cute brick ... no way to solve this problem?
no way to recover my device imei??
beforehand I thank you for your help

Last edited:

gripfly

Jul 13, 2013
Please in english^^

I tryed to translate it with google, but yeah it's not so fine :p

So your problem is that you don't have a network connection or you don't have any connection?
Can you make a screenshot?

I hope you understand me :D

----------------------------------------Google-translate--------------------------------------------------

Por favor, en Inglés ^ ^

He probado a traducirlo con google, pero sí que no es tan bien: P

Así que el problema es que usted no tiene una conexión de red o no tiene ninguna conexión?
¿Se puede hacer una captura de pantalla?

Espero que me entiendas: D

ApriliaM3

Retired Senior Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
Bangkok
RULE 4. Use the English language.
We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature).

REGLA 4. Utilizar el idioma Inglés.
Entendemos que con todas las diferentes nacionalidades, no todo el mundo habla bien Inglés, pero por favor, intentemos. Si usted es realmente capaz de publicar en Inglés, use un traductor en línea. Usted es libre de incluir el mensaje original en su propio idioma, a continuación la traducción en Inglés. (Esta regla cubre sus mensajes, entradas de perfil y firma).

Cookie Ninja

Jan 21, 2010
After flashing, you have lost the IMEI. If you check, the radio baseband will also be shown as unknown. If you switch on your phone the SIM card will not be recognised and you will have no network coverage.
This happened to me when flashing from 4.1.2 to 4.2.2 and is a unsolvable problem. But, warranty will cover this if you take the phone to Sony service and tell them that this happened when you updated using SUS. I did the same and they replaced the Phone after checking that it had no IMEI and that there was no custom ROM, and bootloader was not tampered. Best wishes and learn to use English. Please use Google translate to understand my post.

Dead Cookies leave no trails...

Last edited: