FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

{SneakPeak} Xperia Z JellyBean [4.2.2]

13,194 posts
Thanks Meter: 39,783
 
Thread Closed Email Thread
13th June 2013, 11:41 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wasn`t the 4.2.2 ROM supposed to be on kernel version 3.6? I saw in the screenshot that it is still version 3.4.
 
 
13th June 2013, 11:42 AM |#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,265
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSpiDer

Wasn`t the 4.2.2 ROM supposed to be on kernel version 3.6? I saw in the screenshot that it is still version 3.4.

It's fake.

Sent from my LT28h using xda app-developers app
13th June 2013, 11:43 AM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

yes it does!




people spam thread with TOOOO many questions





@all

new screenshots updated!

the ROM is SO SMOOTH!

it has a LOT of new things... daydream, ability to custom select quick settings, etc..

Could post a video too.. so lucky you are to use it.

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
13th June 2013, 11:47 AM |#14  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 39,783
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ame123

Could post a video too.. so lucky you are to use it.

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

why just a video when something better is on the way... hint!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DooMLoRD Ad-Free
13th June 2013, 11:47 AM |#15  
abd_alazeez2002's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee480

It's fake.

Sent from my LT28h using xda app-developers app

I don't think so, Sony sometimes deals directly with devs.

It is not the first time doom Lord post such great stuff.

Sent from my C6602 using xda app-developers app
13th June 2013, 11:48 AM |#16  
Junior Member
Flag Hà Nội
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Talking
So exciting, i see the options for status bar
13th June 2013, 11:49 AM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

why just a video when something better is on the way... hint!

Wats dat??? I am vry excited can u tell wats coming plzz??

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
13th June 2013, 11:49 AM |#18  
DooMLoRD's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 39,783
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abd_alazeez2002

I don't think so, Sony sometimes deals directly with devs.

It is not the first time doom Lord post such great stuff.

Sent from my C6602 using xda app-developers app

he was referring to the fake 3.6 kernel screenshot


and no sony did not provide this...
13th June 2013, 11:50 AM |#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,265
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

he was referring to the fake 3.6 kernel screenshot


and no sony did not provide this...

Is the kernel recently complied?

Sent from my LT28h using xda app-developers app
13th June 2013, 11:50 AM |#20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
WOW WOW , thanks man , I start loving you with my xperia s and now with xperia Z ,, you make me smile when I see your threads
if it possible to answer if we can access the camera while we have a pin code or security pattern ?? or if we can add a widget to access the camera while we using pin code/pattern ?? I hope they add this feature to 4.2.2 (the lock screen is useless while we using pin code , even we can't use different wallpaper for the home screen and lock screen when using pin code/pattern )
13th June 2013, 11:57 AM |#21  
poo-tang's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,390
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

why just a video when something better is on the way... hint!

Brown phone conversion (I expect) Sweeeeet!!! My bootloader unlock schedule mite have to be moved up in the diary me thinks

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 2
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes