Hi all, this is my first take at creating a flashable zip which I tested and found working on my Unlocked Bootloader Xperia Z (C6603)
Stock ROM uploaded by @smardu http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...6&postcount=68
Created using @[NUT]'s DIY Guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2307311 to create a flashable zip rooted with SuperSU, init.d & BusyBox built in with @[NUT]'s XZ Dual Recovery v 2.7.62
I have tested it on my Unlocked Bootloader Xperia Z (C6603) and found working. I have NOT tested on Locked Bootloader. If you are willing to try and let me know!
How I updated:
1. Make a nandroid backup just in case
2. Flash the flashable zip using PhilzTouch (only tested using PhilzTouch Recovery) - I am not sure if it will work on other recoveries
3. Once completed, do not restart your phone, power off the phone instead
4. Connect in Flashmode and Flash the Kernel
5. Reboot and once loaded into system, it should start showing Android is upgrading
I did not clear data or cache before flashing and so far it is working fine with me.
I have also included links to @[NUT]'s latest XZ Dual Recovery v 2.7.85-BETA.flashable as well as the working Xposed Installer Framework for 4.3.
@[NUT] for the DIY Guide and Dual Recovery
@smardu for the Stock ROM 10.4.1.B.0.101 Generic UA (Unbranded Ukraine)
@rovo89 for Xposed Framework