FORUMS

Xperia Privilege App - Free £22 Sony Ent Network Voucher

122 posts
Thanks Meter: 48

By whlzibos, Senior Member on 12th June 2013, 07:00 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
when you register your device with xperia privilege app you get a £22 voucher for Sony entertainment network !!

How to get this apps offer:
Install the Xperia™ Privilege app from the Google™ Play store.
Open the app on your Xperia (TM) and select the current app promotion. You’ll be redirected to the Google™ Play store to download your selected app for free.
Open up your world. Check the Xperia™ Privilege app regularly for news on the latest Sony offers.

you can spend the money on :
Renting or buying the latest movies and TV shows from Video Unlimited.
Getting bite sized games to enjoy on-the-go with PlayStation®Mobile.
Accessing PlayStation®Store on PS3 and PS Vita to download the latest games and exclusives
Or, if you love your tunes, why not try adding two more months of Music Unlimited.

link to the official website :
http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/softwar...acks-xperia-z/

comment down below if it worked for you !
sorry if its a repeat couldnt find it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whlzibos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift whlzibos Ad-Free
12th June 2013, 07:37 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by whlzibos

when you register your device with xperia privilege app you get a £22 voucher for Sony entertainment network !!

How to get this apps offer:
Install the Xperia™ Privilege app from the Google™ Play store.
Open the app on your Xperia (TM) and select the current app promotion. You’ll be redirected to the Google™ Play store to download your selected app for free.
Open up your world. Check the Xperia™ Privilege app regularly for news on the latest Sony offers.

you can spend the money on :
Renting or buying the latest movies and TV shows from Video Unlimited.
Getting bite sized games to enjoy on-the-go with PlayStation®Mobile.
Accessing PlayStation®Store on PS3 and PS Vita to download the latest games and exclusives
Or, if you love your tunes, why not try adding two more months of Music Unlimited.

link to the official website :
http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/softwar...acks-xperia-z/

comment down below if it worked for you !
sorry if its a repeat couldnt find it

I can't get it - it takes me to a email address page and when I put mine it it says 'please enter correct email address'?!
12th June 2013, 07:40 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag london

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbamboo5

I can't get it - it takes me to a email address page and when I put mine it it says 'please enter correct email address'?!

Im sorry but i dont have a xperia z device i cant try it but i saw it on their official website so it should work, try another browser or another email

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
12th June 2013, 08:14 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
It does work, I signed up, got my £22, immediately cancelled the subscription and bought Life of Pi and Zero Dark Thirty with it. The only downsides are that you have to play the movies through the Video unlimited app, and there are no HD movies currently available for the Xperia. Other than that it's a good offer.
The Following User Says Thank You to kdavidyates For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kdavidyates Ad-Free
12th June 2013, 08:18 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 233

More
I entered my e-mailadres but never got it
12th June 2013, 08:46 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag london

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for the confirmation

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
12th June 2013, 08:47 PM |#7  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Anyone have codes they don't want to use/can't use? Feel free to pm me with them, or e-mail them at [email protected]. I thought this offer had run out, but it's still going! Also, are there any other new offers on the Privilege app? Because mine keeps saying that it needs updating when I have
12th June 2013, 10:04 PM |#8  
Flag Östersund
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDroid8

Anyone have codes they don't want to use/can't use? Feel free to pm me with them, or e-mail them at [email protected]. I thought this offer had run out, but it's still going! Also, are there any other new offers on the Privilege app? Because mine keeps saying that it needs updating when I have

Said my code (that was given to me minutes before) was invalid or expired
The Following User Says Thank You to mtechfan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mtechfan Ad-Free
12th June 2013, 10:27 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 185

More
Just discovered an odd wee thing. I had already registered my device and received the £22 when I was on stock .434. I flashed a new ROM on .253 and the app reset. I've just re-registered my handset using another email address and got another code! The Last of Us is on Sony!

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to ianrobbie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ianrobbie Ad-Free
13th June 2013, 12:14 AM |#10  
Flag Dublin / Belgium
Thanks Meter: 920

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianrobbie

Just discovered an odd wee thing. I had already registered my device and received the £22 when I was on stock .434. I flashed a new ROM on .253 and the app reset. I've just re-registered my handset using another email address and got another code! The Last of Us is on Sony!

Sent from my C6603 using xda app-developers app

Careful with that. They're logging IMEI's and chances are either one or all of the vouchers get removed from your SEN account.
13th June 2013, 12:18 AM |#11  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Toledo
Thanks Meter: 3,261

Donate to Me
More
Thread Closed, this toipic has already beed covered
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
free, sony, voucher, xperia, xperiaz
Previous Thread Next Thread