Xperia Z: Releasedate in Germany 21th February

Search This thread

hebbe

Feb 21, 2008
just read it in the news: sony officially announced the releasedate for the xperia z in germany to be the 21th of february. but at this date, only in berlin.
on the 22nd, it'll be available in stores everywhere in germany.

yeaahhh...finally.....looking forward....i'm so exited... :laugh::good:

Reactions: gclancer

gclancer

Jun 27, 2012
Ordered mine through Clove UK, hopefully it'll release on the 21th, not the 28th

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

benziii

Mar 4, 2010
Lillestrøm
This is going to be interesting.

I ordered it through a danish company that get their phones from Germany ( I live in Norway).
According to them I'm supposed to recieve it 7-9 days from now.

I could have pre ordered it from Norway but they have expected dates of 7th of march, and so far none have offered the purple one.

Although I have no confirmation for this I have a strong feeling the dk26 will be bundled.
Norwegian hands on review shows this, and I've read that people in France, Germany and others also will get this.

Crossing fingers and toes :fingers-crossed:

hebbe

Feb 21, 2008

I ordered it through a danish company that get their phones from Germany ( I live in Norway).

I could have pre ordered it from Norway but they have expected dates of 7th of march, and so far none have offered the purple one.

Although I have no confirmation for this I have a strong feeling the dk26 will be bundled.
Norwegian hands on review shows this, and I've read that people in France, Germany and others also will get this.

pre-ordered mine a couple of weeks ago, and today i received an email telling me that the phone has been sent off and will be at my place by tomorrow!
dockingstation (chargingstation) is included, also 2 smart tags. :good:

benziii

Mar 4, 2010
Lillestrøm
pre-ordered mine a couple of weeks ago, and today i received an email telling me that the phone has been sent off and will be at my place by tomorrow!
dockingstation (chargingstation) is included, also 2 smart tags. :good:

f****** s***balls

Just cancelled my order!

Found out now after asking for updated info that now the expected date was 1st of April. What an absolute JOKE:mad:
I will probably check a bit more around during the weekend if there is anywhere to get the purple one.
Seems like it is sold out across the board..

Well well, looks like I now might actually pass on this and keep my one x for a while longer and see what others are to offer.

Sad, i really liked the exterior of the Z

Where are you located and who did you order from?
Btw, black, white or purple?

hebbe

Feb 21, 2008
f****** s***balls

Just cancelled my order!

Found out now after asking for updated info that now the expected date was 1st of April. What an absolute JOKE:mad:
I will probably check a bit more around during the weekend if there is anywhere to get the purple one.
Seems like it is sold out across the board..

Well well, looks like I now might actually pass on this and keep my one x for a while longer and see what others are to offer.

Sad, i really liked the exterior of the Z

Where are you located and who did you order from?
Btw, black, white or purple?

just got a short message telling me to fetch the phone at my local post office. yeah!!!! :laugh::good:

i'm located near stuttgart, and i ordered by amazon.

PlaiBOi

Jun 20, 2010

Which danish company have you ordered from?

Living in Denmark, so a bit curious as to whom you are using.

hebbe

Feb 21, 2008
So tell us ?!

Thumb uppie or downie?

And if you got the purple one I will surely hate you :p

Definitely uppie :good:! it's really an awesome device! Love it even more every minute. but maybe i'm the wrong benchmark, because i'm coming from a good old htc hd2 (leo).

i ordered the black one, 'cause i think it's the most elegant and timeless color. the white one looks nice, too, but the black screen on the front...
the purple one is a nice one also, but i'm afraid after a few month i'll be fed up by this color.

i don't regret purchasing this phone. it's just brilliant in my opinion.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    just read it in the news: sony officially announced the releasedate for the xperia z in germany to be the 21th of february. but at this date, only in berlin.
    on the 22nd, it'll be available in stores everywhere in germany.

yeaahhh...finally.....looking forward....i'm so exited... :laugh::good:
    Which danish company have you ordered from?

Living in Denmark, so a bit curious as to whom you are using.

Mytrendyphone
    just got a short message telling me to fetch the phone at my local post office. yeah!!!! :laugh::good:

i'm located near stuttgart, and i ordered by amazon.

So tell us ?!

Thumb uppie or downie?

And if you got the purple one I will surely hate you :p