Originally Posted by spazzy1912
still bugging me how the phone gets hot when not doing anything intensive..
You're not, the phone might be. You have it brand new I see, things which take place during the first couple hours and up to first couple days:
- All apps are getting "optimized"
- dalvik cache is being built, data cache is being build etc
- Whole device is being indexed
- the more files you bring over from your earlier device the longer this takes and the higher the chances are the scanner will eventually hang/crash/fail
- high-res pictures' exif data is being read
- audio files are being indexed
- video clips and files are being indexed and thumbnails created
Originally Posted by dreamville
The main issue is WiFi signal not being too strong, it keeps dropping for me
Coming from a Galaxy Note, I noticed this with my T at first and now with the Z. WIFI reception is somewhat weaker on the Sony devices than it was on my Galaxy Note.
---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------
Originally Posted by zodiac100
My only issue is that all of a sudden my Z stated getting some very low antutu scores. Used to get 20000 plus regularly but now struggling to get above 15000.
Probably a) background activity eating cpu cycles away or b) power saving app limiting the accessible processing power. Or - dunno if the Z also has it or if it is only on the T - thermal throttling. On the Xperia T, to prevent device damage, the Snapdragon powers down until a lower temperature level is reached. If you do several benchmarks in a row this might step in.
Not to piss you off and it's rather a rhetorical question, but uuuhm... I wonder what the point is of running benchmarks over and over again