Bootloader help.

Search This thread

zakkkkk

Nov 11, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Can someone help me please.
ytejegug.jpg

Why does it say no? The phone was originally locked to o2 uk when bought but i have since then sim unlocked it to all networks and im now using it on 3. My question is who do i contact to to be able to make my bootloader unlockable? And ive seen on another thread where a users status has changed from no to yes so please help. Thanks

St.Jimmy90

Jul 31, 2013
Frankfurt
Can someone help me please.
ytejegug.jpg

Why does it say no? The phone was originally locked to o2 uk when bought but i have since then sim unlocked it to all networks and im now using it on 3. My question is who do i contact to to be able to make my bootloader unlockable? And ive seen on another thread where a users status has changed from no to yes so please help. Thanks

You can't do anything, your bootloader is NOT unlockable. You have to live with it.
Btw, this has been asked so many times before, next time please use the search function. Thanks!

dragonnn

Oct 16, 2011
You could send it to Sony service and pay for unlocking it, I heard about some guys that did it this way, they paid ~25$.

Wysłane z mojego C6603 przy użyciu Tapatalka

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
You could send it to Sony service and pay for unlocking it, I heard about some guys that did it this way, they paid ~25$.

Sony definitely won't unlock the bootloader. They will just refer him back to his network provider, who can't unlock it themselves and wouldn't if they could.

The networks don't want you to run custom roms as they don't really understand them and don't want anything that will cause possible problems for them (running software not certified by them for a start).

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

dragonnn

Oct 16, 2011
In PL they service unlocked it when you give them good arguments for example you need for your work Linux chroot on your phone

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
Have you got any proof of this? If it was just a matter of sending it to Sony to unlock, then there wouldn't be so many people complaining about non-unlockable bootloaders.

I can 100% say that Sony UK will not unlock the bootloader in this or any case.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk