[Q] C6606 ROM question

Search This thread

Zero_Lord

Oct 24, 2012
Hello guys, I have a short but important question....

I can flash any xperia custom ROM on my Xperia Z T-Mobile LTE C6606?I already rooted it and its bootloader locked (Sony page doesnt help with bootloader unlocking) and if I do that I will break the LTE?

X

x102x96x

i

Hello guys, I have a short but important question....

I can flash any xperia custom ROM on my Xperia Z T-Mobile LTE C6606?I already rooted it and its bootloader locked (Sony page doesnt help with bootloader unlocking) and if I do that I will break the LTE?

T-Mobile XZ is locked bootloader so u cannot unlock it.
cause in standard method of xperia unlocking u should get unlocking code from sony but they won't send it to C6606

:good:

Zero_Lord

Oct 24, 2012
T-Mobile XZ is locked bootloader so u cannot unlock it.
cause in standard method of xperia unlocking u should get unlocking code from sony but they won't send it to C6606

I have already a custom recovery (I think its like in OMAP devices like Moto Dx2 or Razr XT910-912), so my question is if I can flash customs roms and if every rom on developers section is compatible...

X

x102x96x

So u can first flash custom boot loader and then try custom kernel and rom

But it s better to ask rom developer that u wanna install it

Sent via D821

kingvortex

Mar 25, 2010
So u can first flash custom boot loader and then try custom kernel and rom

But it s better to ask rom developer that u wanna install it

Sent via D821

What?
1. There is no such thing as a "custom boot loader" for the Z.
2. Custom kernels will not run on a locked bootloader. Flashing one via recovery will soft brick the device.

To answer the original question, you should be able to flash any stock based custom rom on the C6606. I'm not sure on how it will affect LTE, but I've seen quite a few people around the forums using custom roms on the C6606.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
X

x102x96x

i

What?
1. There is no such thing as a "custom boot loader" for the Z.
2. Custom kernels will not run on a locked bootloader. Flashing one via recovery will soft brick the device.

To answer the original question, you should be able to flash any stock based custom rom on the C6606. I'm not sure on how it will affect LTE, but I've seen quite a few people around the forums using custom roms on the C6606.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

oOps!
i didn't know SORRY
i will attend more about my idea ;)