[LB/UB]Lollipop 5.0.2 -10.6.A.0.454 Pre-rooted +XPOSED+ DualRecovery(IN Firmware)

Search This thread

emeemisri

Apr 4, 2013
im using xposed installer 3.0 alpha2 and its causing bootloop. im trying to find alpha4 but not find one and please somebody post link to download. thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

DrJoint1991

May 20, 2015
Carlow
Works perfectly :)

Thanks for making this thread, it was very useful for me to make my 5.0.2 rooted. Xposed working as well, but I removed it.
Anyway THANKS once again :)

Last edited:

Roronoa-pt-

Sep 21, 2013
Hello! I just upgrated to Lollipop but I want root. Following your instructions I need to downgrade to Kit Kat first. The question is, how do I do it ? Just flash a KK firmware using flashtool ? thanks

EmeraldTimer

Oct 7, 2012
My WiFi wont turn on :confused:
EDIT: I fixed installing a boot with recovery, downgrading to kk, formatting system and re upgrading

Last edited:

athanne09

May 26, 2011
sir, may i ask. how about the kernel? does this mean the kernel for our lollipop is kernel from kitkat because we downgrade it to be able to have root access and install dual recovery? or the .zip file that we were going to flash will be overwriting the old kitkat kernel? kindly correct me if im wrong.thanks for this very useful thread master...

Siddhesh Sapre

Nov 25, 2012
Thane
sir, may i ask. how about the kernel? does this mean the kernel for our lollipop is kernel from kitkat because we downgrade it to be able to have root access and install dual recovery? or the .zip file that we were going to flash will be overwriting the old kitkat kernel? kindly correct me if im wrong.thanks for this very useful thread master...
when u flash the zip all the old system including android version and kernel (boot.img) of kitkat will be replaced by the stock kernel for lollipop official one!

athanne09

May 26, 2011
ah ok sir.. thanks for that info. going to use your method later. can't wait to use xposed modules on our xperia Z. and after flashing sir, the dual recovery also remove?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there everyone! After the arrival of Official Lollipop for XPERIA Z (which arrived quite late), the major issue was with the firmware is its rooting problem and installing Dual Recovery on Locked Bootloader which gives a bootloop. I have created this using PRFCreator

NOTE: I am not responsible for any damage caused to your device upon flashing this on your device. Please follow the instructions carefully and as it is. This is well tested only on my OWN XPERIA Z C6602, and therefore, goes well with all other C6602 & C6603 devices. Please test and report issues if any.
    What exactly will you get when you flash this zip?
    1. Rooted STOCK XPERIA Z Lollipop 5.0.2 10.6.A.0.454 firmware (with SuperSU)
    2. Pre-pushed 'xposed-sdk21-arm-20150430.zip'
    3. Pre-installed DUALrecovery (v. 2.8.16)
    NOTE: This is not a DEODEXED rom. It is as it is STOCK firmware with ROOT, DUAL-RECOVERY and xposed-sdk21-arm-20150430

STEPS TO FOLLOW:
    1. Install Official (STOCK) Kitkat firmware .283 OR .292. Root it( using THIS ) and Install latest NUT's Dual Recovery (from HERE)
    2. Place the downloaded ZIP in your SD card (external SD card)
    3. Reboot into recovery and Wipe/Format DATA, CACHE, DALVIK/ART CACHE and Factory reset.
    4. Install the downloaded zip from SD card and Reboot!
    5. The first boot takes quite a lot of time (around 15 min).
    7. Install Xposed Installer for Lollipop ( from HERE )and Xperia Xposed for Lollipop (from HERE ) , give appropriate root permissions, ENJOY!
    NOTE: While installing the Xposed Installer for Lollipop, now you don't need recovery because the 'xposed-sdk21-arm-*.zip' has already been pushed for you in the flashable zip. So just install the 'XposedInstaller_3.0-alpha*.apk(or any available latest version)' and Enjoy!
    You can also install the latest Dual Recovery v2.8.17 (I haven't tested it, 2.8.16 works pretty well)
    After finishing all the above steps, reboot once and then proceed with any module you want to install!
    I will update the screenshots when i get time!

Credits : @zxz0O0 for PRFCreator @kingvortex for his guide to root the .283/.292 firmware
    @[NUT] for his guide to Dual Recovery
    @rovo89 for OFFICIAL Xposed for Lollipop
    @serjar for Serajr Xperia™ Xposed (LP)
    Any other developer whose name I have forgot to mention.
    IF YOU FIND THIS USEFUL, PLEASE GO AHEAD AND HIT THE SMALL THANKS BUTTON BELOW! I DO NOT NEED DONATION, SMALL APPRECIATION FOR MY VALUABLE TIME AND EFFORTS WILL SUFFICE ME!
    Thanks
    Regards,
    Sidd:laugh:
    ah3M7g.png

hU1SZG.png

jms2ud.png

ML0Noc.png

Ht4wj0.png

X4Xnvg.png

SkZOFg.png

cF9VUk.png

VwWH50.png

XfHdNI.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    [LB/UB]Lollipop 5.0.2 -10.6.A.0.454 Pre-rooted +XPOSED+ DualRecovery(IN Firmware), ROM for the Sony Xperia Z

Contributors
    Siddhesh Sapre
    ROM OS Version: 2.3.x Gingerbread

Version Information

Created 2015-05-25
    Last Updated 2015-06-19
    I just completed my xperia z wih 5.0 and xposed...

I worked hard on it for 2 days

and now you just present me such a easy guide!!

all in all, thanks for your contribute:):)
    That's okay bro! Now at least you can save time on this....
    Hope it simplifies your job while doing it the next time. Please hit Thanks if I helped!
    :laugh:
    Nice work dude.. Keep up the good work..

A hundred encouraging friends like you....that's all we all need to keep the small contributions in developments going on!
    Thanks for the complement Rajeev!
    Beware some of xposed module can softbrick our device. Ive softbrick my xz 3 times because of these modules

Xblast
    YouTube adaway
    Xprivacy

Maybe these modules not compatible yet on lollipop

Sent from my C6603
    I need proof Siddesh put some screen bro i don't want to have a brick to flash again my z if everything OK i hit thanks but i don't have the prof

OP Updated