FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

I tried to repaire my Xperia Z but i think i killed it...

1 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Kinnay999, Junior Member on 2nd September 2017, 08:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi, last year i got an Xperia Z with a broken screen (not the whole screen, only the tactile part of it)and i wanted to repare it to make it my maine phone.
Last time i checked, before replacing the screen, it turn on succesfully and i could see the device with Sony Pc companion.
Now that i finally got the time and the spare part, i decided to change the whole screen and put the device back together.
When i was finished, i plugged the device on the wall and nothing happend, i guess it was because the batterie was flat but letting the phone to charge a whole 48 hours and still nothing...
Maybe it was the usb port on the phone so i got myself a Dock to charge the phone but still the same problem, then i thought it might be the battery so i got a new one and the clossest that i get to a sign of life by the device was a red LED light, for about 15 seconde then nothing, just the usual 3 red LED blinks to tell me the battery is flat (but it wont charge) and it won't get recognized by Pc companion anymore neither...

Do you have any advices or clues about what went wrong and if i could fix anything ?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)