FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

[Q] XPERIA Z Turn On automatically after Turn off.

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 2
 
By Indraji, Junior Member on 19th September 2014, 09:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
My XPERIA Z Turn On automatically after I Turn off it.. What is the problem..? I'm unable to turn off it anyway.. Also there is no off mode charging.. I connect the charger after the battery drains completely.. Then my phone turn on automatically.. please help me friends..
 
 
19th September 2014, 09:52 PM |#2  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
here!
Thanks Meter: 657
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indraji

My XPERIA Z Turn On automatically after I Turn off it.. What is the problem..? I'm unable to turn off it anyway.. Also there is no off mode charging.. I connect the charger after the battery drains completely.. Then my phone turn on automatically.. please help me friends..

This is not a problem
When you connect the charger when the phone is off. The phone will power on again
But not completely. You will see battery logo that mean the phone is charging. Leave it and you will see the screen turned off . press the power button it will light up again

If the screen didn't turned on while you plug the phone when it's off so that mean it's NOT charging and that can be called a PROBLEM

TapaTalked from my Xperia™ Z (C660²) running Dirty Unicorns ROM!
20th September 2014, 04:33 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androidfreak70

This is not a problem
When you connect the charger when the phone is off. The phone will power on again
But not completely. You will see battery logo that mean the phone is charging. Leave it and you will see the screen turned off . press the power button it will light up again

If the screen didn't turned on while you plug the phone when it's off so that mean it's NOT charging and that can be called a PROBLEM

TapaTalked from my Xperia™ Z (C660²) running Dirty Unicorns ROM!

No friend. when I connect the charger it's turn on to the home screen. not to the battery image. It's always in standby till the battery drains completely. Because When I turn off it, turn on automatically again.. I'm unable to keep this phone turn off. Is this a hardware problem?
20th September 2014, 07:00 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Probably your power button is stuck
20th September 2014, 10:34 AM |#5  
androidfreak70's Avatar
Senior Member
here!
Thanks Meter: 657
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indraji

No friend. when I connect the charger it's turn on to the home screen. not to the battery image. It's always in standby till the battery drains completely. Because When I turn off it, turn on automatically again.. I'm unable to keep this phone turn off. Is this a hardware problem?

Awoo....
It's may be hardware problem. Power problem

TapaTalked from my Xperia™ Z (C660²) running Dirty Unicorns ROM!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
charging, problem, turn off, xperia z

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes