1,299 posts
Thanks Meter: 155

By elroy944, Senior Member on 23rd February 2013, 11:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd March 2013, 01:25 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
[QUOTE=DeadlyDazza;38683057]Please do not breed.[/QUOTE

Ha ha very good I have no intention of creating a mini me, thanks for your comments glad you made to the end of the thread.

Take a bow.

14th April 2013, 05:40 PM |#12  
Flag Burgas
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
It just happened to me. You know what I did? Placed the Z's speaker against my notebook's fan, like 10 cm away. In less than 10 mins I received a notification and the volume was high again! So I guess blowing it with hot air does the trick..

14th April 2013, 06:02 PM |#13  
Flag Sittingbourne
Thanks Meter: 199

More
I have just ordered myself a c6603 model (UK) and was worried because my bro said that the z has speaker probs but now I have read this thread I am not worried anymore. It does make sense to lower the speaker volume when in water because if you think about it, when the speaker is on it vibrates causing pressure variation so in theory it could suck in water through the protective mesh at full volume. But my acro s doesn't lower the volume when under water or wet and its OK, strange how the z seems to need a little extra protection from water but then again it is an expensive device I suppose.

Sent from my LT26w using xda premium
15th April 2013, 12:47 AM |#14  
Flag Server Storage^^
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Smile
I had the same Issue, I read on a Forum this is normal after 1-2 Hours all Water was gone from the Speaker side and the Sound returned to the normal!
16th April 2013, 01:12 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Guys, does it interfere the headset sound?
I mean, when my Z gets in the water, for about 1 hour I have both the loudspeaker and the earphones working with a very low volume...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)