FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP/RECOVERY] TWRP 2.4.3.0 for lockled bootloaders installer

960 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,355
 
By Cpasjuste, Senior Member on 15th March 2013, 12:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th July 2014, 09:15 AM |#171  
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by kninetimmy

You have to reinstall the stock rom then try again that's how I fixed mine. Use the Sony companion app on a computer. Make sure you root then install busy box then supersu then open it and update your binaries then install recovery

Sent from my C6606 using XDAuse Sony Premium HD app

Same Here , need help

C6616 ( Bell Canada ) Locked Bootloader - Stock 4.4.2 Rooted
17th July 2014, 12:31 PM |#172  
desalesouche's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,353
 
Donate to Me
More
may be it is time for an update? twrp is 2.7.1.0 now.....
3rd August 2014, 05:04 AM |#173  
helstonrampersad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 双曲線タイムチェンバー
Thanks Meter: 564
 
More
is this a permanent recovery ?
25th August 2014, 05:00 PM |#174  
Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Remount System Failed! Issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Mr PC Repair

Same Here , need help

C6616 ( Bell Canada ) Locked Bootloader - Stock 4.4.2 Rooted


I'm facing the same issue.

Did you find any solution/Alternative?
27th August 2014, 08:51 AM |#175  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh.b

I'm facing the same issue.

Did you find any solution/Alternative?

check out this


It worked for me
20th September 2014, 07:43 PM |#176  
danny19901's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Stockton-On-Tees
Thanks Meter: 863
 
Donate to Me
More
Doesn't seem to be working?
This all I get all the time?

I have xperia Z C6603

I have locked bootloader but I'm rooted but some reason no matter what I can't enter recovery I have powered off and held power key till vibrate then hit volume up + down many times but it just boots up not showing recovery
6th July 2015, 02:59 PM |#177  
bakageta's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Yep, the apk doesn't have any luck on my c6606 either. The adb script in the initial post seems to have some errors as well, but looking at it, I was able to get the recovery working, or at least booting and made a backup. I'll throw together a different script later today, and possibly throw a new apk together.
9th September 2015, 05:16 PM |#178  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakageta

Yep, the apk doesn't have any luck on my c6606 either. The adb script in the initial post seems to have some errors as well, but looking at it, I was able to get the recovery working, or at least booting and made a backup. I'll throw together a different script later today, and possibly throw a new apk together.

Hi, have you maybe done a script or apk?
Thanks
9th September 2015, 08:50 PM |#179  
bakageta's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Unfortunately no, I lost my motherboard, PSU, monitor, and apparently too-cheap surge protector to lightning shortly after that. I've checked all the drives, so my data is still around, and my work may be on my phone, but I just recently got a modern-ish computer again, so it may take me a short while to go through things. I'll do my best to have something by the weekend.
6th November 2015, 03:38 PM |#180  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakageta

Unfortunately no, I lost my motherboard, PSU, monitor, and apparently too-cheap surge protector to lightning shortly after that. I've checked all the drives, so my data is still around, and my work may be on my phone, but I just recently got a modern-ish computer again, so it may take me a short while to go through things. I'll do my best to have something by the weekend.

Any update?
30th December 2015, 04:13 PM |#181  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
If you want the latest version of TWRP for the Xperia Z then simply go here:
https://twrp.me/devices/sonyxperiaz.html
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes