FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP/RECOVERY] TWRP 2.4.3.0 for lockled bootloaders installer

960 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,355
 
By Cpasjuste, Senior Member on 14th March 2013, 11:50 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th March 2013, 12:19 PM |#11  
krabappel2548's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Lommel
Thanks Meter: 16,265
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [RECOVERY] TWRP 2.4.3.0 for lockled bootloaders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpasjuste

Hi,

i did update the first post with a recovery zip that can be installed from recovery. So you should be able to flash any (stock based) rom from recovery, including wiping system, then install this file to get recovery back (well before exiting recovery of course or you'll loose it).

Good work, I suppose you used my TWRP recovery?

Sent from my MT15i using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to krabappel2548 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2013, 12:40 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,355
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krabappel2548

Good work, I suppose you used my TWRP recovery?

Sent from my MT15i using xda app-developers app

I used stock doomlord recovery fs Edit: Hum i'm saying crap, it's for cwm, so yes it use your rootfs! By the way, did you compile it yourslef? if so i could directly add chargemon flashing in the recovery sources each time a wipe is done on system. Else i will not bother downloading sources and configuring all that

In fact, like i first thought, we should be able to use any initramfs.

So and for your phone, any news ?!
15th March 2013, 04:43 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
simply, working perfect... thanks, i prefer TWRP to CWM

Untill now, i havent find any king of problems

Thanks a lot
15th March 2013, 05:21 PM |#14  
krabappel2548's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Lommel
Thanks Meter: 16,265
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpasjuste

I used stock doomlord recovery fs Edit: Hum i'm saying crap, it's for cwm, so yes it use your rootfs! By the way, did you compile it yourslef? if so i could directly add chargemon flashing in the recovery sources each time a wipe is done on system. Else i will not bother downloading sources and configuring all that

In fact, like i first thought, we should be able to use any initramfs.

So and for your phone, any news ?!

I compiled TWRP completely myself yes my patched sources for XZ are on github as wel as the modified device configuration files.
I need ti sent my phone back to the online store on monday, then I'll normally get a replacement for free
15th March 2013, 05:29 PM |#15  
tanoxxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florence
Thanks Meter: 431
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krabappel2548

I need ti sent my phone back to the online store on monday, then I'll normally get a replacement for free

Wow, good News, im happy for you

Sorry krabappel2548
I not clear to me the story of warranty ..
if you have unlocked the bootloader you sent to Sony your IMEI, you should not have lost the Warranty in this way? I do not understand this
Do you lose the warranty or not sending them the IMEI?

Can you help me understand?
Thanks
15th March 2013, 07:46 PM |#16  
indycar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bohinjska Bela
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
i might of missed but was the keyboard toggle (letters/numbers) fixed because i still cant toggle
15th March 2013, 07:51 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
reboots when using root explorer
after installing cwm, phone reboots everytime when i access root explorer or any program that can edit/explore system files. Any fix?
15th March 2013, 08:28 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,355
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [RECOVERY] TWRP 2.4.3.0 for lockled bootloaders
Do you have an xperia ZL ?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
15th March 2013, 09:37 PM |#19  
tanoxxx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Florence
Thanks Meter: 431
 
More
Guys, Please, im new of Sony device, i come from so many Samsung device, I'd like to Enjoy my device, root and flash cooked rom, but i need before to know this:

I not clear to me the story of warranty ..
if i have unlocked the bootloader i sent to Sony my IMEI, i should not have lost the Warranty in this way? I do not understand this
I lose forever the warranty or not sending them the IMEI?

Can someone help me understand?

Please, Thanks
15th March 2013, 11:48 PM |#20  
niaboc79's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Themer
Flag Enghien
Thanks Meter: 68,069
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by finoqq84

after installing cwm, phone reboots everytime when i access root explorer or any program that can edit/explore system files. Any fix?

same here
16th March 2013, 02:04 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,355
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niaboc79

same here

Are you using xperia ZL ? or Xperia Z ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes