Android Open Source Project with OMS/Layers
* Your warranty is now void. * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed!! * Please make nandroid backup before flashing this as a precaution! * Try this ROM at your own risk!
What is AOSP?
AOSP is Android as Google publishes without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps.
Anyway, to get a working system I added some changes from CodeAurora Forum and CyanogenMod. I also added Non-AOSP features for a better user experience ("Clear All" button in Recents) and I'm NOT going to add something other.
What is OMS?
OMS stands for Overlay Manager Service and was developed by Sony, just like RRO - so overlays could be downloaded and managed through a client.
More about OMS and Substratum
- Based On Google's AOSP
- Clear all recents
- AOSPA Battery Styles
- Quick Unlock
- Volume Rocker Wake
- Advanced reboot
- Hardware Key customization
- Optimizations for battery
How to flash:-
- Make sure you have TWRP recovery installed in FOTA partition
- Download Latest AOSP Marshmallow Build
- Download Gapps
- Take Nandroid Backup via Recovery
- Recommended- Full wipe and Factory reset
- Format System, Data, Cache, Dalvik-cache and Clean Install the ROM
- Flash ROM using recovery
- Flash Gapps
- NOTE- To access FOTA recovery(CWM/TWRP) after flashing AOSP, press vol+ on reboot.
- Big thanks to @qsnc and @airlessproject
- Thanks to @Alberto97 (for his works on F-AOSP lollipop)
- CyanogenMod Team
- SlimROM Community
Android Open Source Project [AOSP+OMS], ROM for the Sony Xperia Z
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
Source Code Rom:https://github.com/AOSP-RRO
Source Code Kernel:https://github.com/AdrianDC/android_...4/tree/cm-13.0
Source Code Device:https://github.com/STRYDER-007/android_device_sony_yuga
Last Updated 2016-10-31