This kernel allows you to set the CPU frequency beyond the stock rated frequencies. Do this at your own risk! I will not be responsible for any damage to your device if you do so!
This is a kernel for Xperia Z running Omnirom. It may or may not work on other roms.
Any feedback is welcome.
- Linux 3.4.86
- Gamma control
- Sweep 2 Wake
- Doubletap 2 wake
- USB Fastcharge
- CPU overclocking up to 1836 MHz
- Additional CPU governors - intellidemand, intelliactive, preservative
- Additional I/O scheduler - bfq, sio, fiops
- GPU overclocked to 450 MHz
- Additional GPU governor - simple
- Voltage control
- Sound control
- Intellithermal (NEW)
This kernel work with Omni 4.4 for Xperia Z. It's tested on Omni 4.4.4 nightly build 20141031. Please update your rom if you're using an older version.
Make sure you're using Omnirom build 20140324 or later. Download here. Flash the zip in CWM or TWRP recovery.
- To change CPU governor or min/max cpu frequency (i.e. over/underclocking), first disable MPDecision and enable Intelliplug using an app like Fauxclock or Trickster Mod. To over/underclock, use Omnirom's performance setting. Third-party apps might not work.
- To use Gamma control, see this post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...25&postcount=3. Credits to alnikki25k.
This kernel is based on Omnirom kernel for yuga. Various codes were copied from kernels by DoomLord, alnikki25k, maxwen and faux123. Thanks to all other kernel developers who's contributed codes to various linux and android kernels.
Rojak Kernel for Yuga, Kernel for the Sony Xperia Z
Kernel Special Features:
Last Updated 2014-11-05