[WALLPAPERS] ultimate fire/ice Z [UPDATED] (Orignaly " new! xperia wallpaper")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
[WALLPAPERS] ultimate fire/ice Z [UPDATED] (Orignaly " new! xperia wallpaper")

Hello everyone on XDA!
I maked an XPERIA wallpapers originaly by XPERIA SHOP app that i got in google play:D and edited by ME!.take look on them there:D
THE ICE BLUE ONE

UiO1pQ5.jpg

For the best use THIS BLUE theme

THE BURNED RED ONE

d5znFAJ.jpg

For the best use THIS RED theme

Credits:
XPERIA SHOP
Adobe photoshop touch
Xperia
ME!!:D
You:p

If you like it hit thanks!:D

Notice : this wallpapers are still beta :p and sorry if there is mistakes in this image :cowboy:
And please notice me if there is mistakes

IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!! : those wallpapers made originaly for xperia Z and all 5 inches devices , not for desktop or 10 inches tablet!

Older version
mhai5k.jpg

Last edited:

Akinaro

Sep 14, 2013
heh I've seen worst :]

Overall idea of text wallpapers are bad, its better to use just background of this wallpaper :p

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
Why is it such an odd resolution? What's up with the aspect ratio? The typography between the make.believe an Xperia is weird. It looks oddly blurred. This is after looking at the raw image. Also, there's a thread for this already, you can add it there: http://xdaforums.com/xperia-z/themes-apps/wallpaper-hd-nice-1080x1920-xperia-z-t2480417/page17

weird resolution, lens flares aren't centered, fonts aren't coherent and overall its a bit... boring, nothing catchy

I didn't want to say it first - but (IMO) it's a pretty bad wallpaper, technically and subjectively.

heh I've seen worst :]

Overall idea of text wallpapers are bad, its better to use just background of this wallpaper :p
You guys making me very sad:( :crying: i will delete this thread if i got more dislikes:crying:

Last edited:
Reactions: reptile64

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
Why is it such an odd resolution? What's up with the aspect ratio? The typography between the make.believe an Xperia is weird. It looks oddly blurred. This is after looking at the raw image. Also, there's a thread for this already, you can add it there: http://xdaforums.com/xperia-z/themes-apps/wallpaper-hd-nice-1080x1920-xperia-z-t2480417/page17

As i understand of what you saying you want a 1000% perfect image right? As everyone saying this is a home made image:fingers-crossed: no that image i copied a part from an other image and posted it here.

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
Another new version is released:cowboy:
Changes:
Redrawed the whole image
Added new effect
ReEdited the colores
Added new MAKE.BELIEVE text
Bug fixes:D

Hope you like it!!
And don't forget to hit the THANKS button if you like this image!!:D

Last edited:

longhuflit

Jun 19, 2013
Dear freak70, i feel ur pics too dark and blur, can you please make it clean,brighter and remove the words Sony Xperia Z?

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
Dear freak70, i feel ur pics too dark and blur, can you please make it clean,brighter and remove the words Sony Xperia Z?

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I love the black :D and im ok with making it brighter... BUT removing SONY XPERIA Z? It will be very ugly! My whole image is just the SONY XPERIA Z.
Maybe you want to replace it with something else?

Last edited:

laufersteppenwolf

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Jul 1, 2012
Baden-Württemberg
droideveloper.com
Come on guys, don't you know the golden rule of XDA about posting? "If you don't have something nice/useful to say, don't say anything at all".
If you don't like the wallpaper, no problem, everyone's got another idea of beauty. But then you either should be quiet, or make some suggestions to the OP on how to "improve" the wallpaper to your likes. Maybe he'll like the idea, too, but never ever insult someone's work. He/she did it for free and was friendly enough to share it, always keep that in mind.

So, all in all, thread cleaned and also closed as requested by OP.

Reactions: androidfreak70
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts