Many of us we were disappointed by the screen z especially those who expected to see the application of calibration directly integrated.
I then extracted the rom from xperia zl
setting for white balance
saturation : 9 and hue 220
brightness bar at 75%
and checked adapt to lighting conditions
and bravia engine deactivated
with this white value is 65k
Put this file into sd card
Reboot in recovery
Flash it and enjoy ( not flash this on stock recovery )
Alternative method ( thx gm007 )
1. Download the zip file in the 1st post of this thread.
2. Unzip the file.
3. Inside the WB_bymw1kaduxx972fixe\system\app folder, there is a whitebalance.apk file. You need to copy this file to your phone's system\app folder. Remember to set the permissions to rw-r-r.
4. Inside the WB_bymw1kaduxx972fixe\system\lib folder, there is a libdisplayservice.so file. You need to copy this file to your phone's system\lib folder. Remember to set the permissions to rw-r-r.
5. Inside the WB_bymw1kaduxx972fixe\system\lib\hw folder, there is a libdisplay.default.so file. You need to copy this file to your phone's system\lib\hw folder. Remember to set the permissions to rw-r-r.
7. Go to Settings -> Display and you should be able to see the White Balance setting.