[Nougat 7.1.X][Z1 - C6903] Android Open Source Project

Search This thread

Klaus N.

Oct 14, 2012
Nuremberg
I have downloaded and installed flashtool (program) I should do reboot into fastboot mode (via fastboot)

This is basics and has nothing to do with this thread ;) But ok, open your explorer inside Windows and navigate to 'C:\Flashtool\drivers', then double-click onto 'Flashtool-drivers.exe', then check the checkboxes of Flashmode Drivers, Fastboot Drivers, Common drivers Rhine board and Xperia Z1 driver.
Btw., if you are on Windows 10, then you have to deactivate the signature check (just google for it!) in Windows 10 before the aforementioned. Otherwise it won't install all drivers correctly ;)

But now btt...

Reactions: nemes480

nearjpkjssk

Sep 20, 2016
This is basics and has nothing to do with this thread ;) But ok, open your explorer inside Windows and navigate to 'C:\Flashtool\drivers', then double-click onto 'Flashtool-drivers.exe', then check the checkboxes of Flashmode Drivers, Fastboot Drivers, Common drivers Rhine board and Xperia Z1 driver.
Btw., if you are on Windows 10, then you have to deactivate the signature check (just google for it!) in Windows 10 before the aforementioned. Otherwise it won't install all drivers correctly ;)

But now btt...

yes I already did all this I installed drivers I called the cell in fastboot. most when I go in cmd put the commands appears 'fastboot' is not recognized as an internal or external command an operable program or a batch file

Klaus N.

Oct 14, 2012
Nuremberg
yes I already did all this I installed drivers I called the cell in fastboot. most when I go in cmd put the commands appears 'fastboot' is not recognized as an internal or external command an operable program or a batch file

I guess you have only installed the device drivers, but neither the Flashmode Drivers, nor the Fastboot Drivers. Install them, reboot your pc, then try again. And before you ask, they are also inside \Flashtool\drivers\Flashtool-drivers.exe :p

tim_pear

Mar 10, 2018
Hi! I flashed this rom onto my old Xperia Z1 and it is very smooth. I get CTS profile mismatch with Magisk though. This is what I did:

1: Stock rom was rooted with Kingroot previously.
2: I just flashed the rom on top of that.
3: Replaced the included recovery with TWRP.
4: Flashed Magisk 16.0 (clean dalvik/cache post flash).
5: Boot and launch Magisk Manager. CTS mismatch so I flashed unSU to get rid of SU traces then reflashed Magisk. Still the same issue.

What should my next step be to pass SafetyNet?

pokepokepoke

Sep 27, 2016
Hi! I flashed this rom onto my old Xperia Z1 and it is very smooth. I get CTS profile mismatch with Magisk though. This is what I did:

1: Stock rom was rooted with Kingroot previously.
2: I just flashed the rom on top of that.
3: Replaced the included recovery with TWRP.
4: Flashed Magisk 16.0 (clean dalvik/cache post flash).
5: Boot and launch Magisk Manager. CTS mismatch so I flashed unSU to get rid of SU traces then reflashed Magisk. Still the same issue.

What should my next step be to pass SafetyNet?

You need SELinux Enforcing kernel to pass safetynet.Use Carbon Rom or Lineage os

pokepokepoke

Sep 27, 2016
Hmm, thanks, but do I need to change my rom? Can't I just get a kernel with SELinux Enforcing with this rom (Nougat AOSP 7.1.2), and could you point me in the direction of such a kernel?

Try this -https://xdaforums.com/xperia-z1/development/lineageos-14-1-modified-kernel-t3667144

If it doesn't work you probably have to flash another rom

grapestain.m8

Mar 28, 2016
You mentioned ThermalManager is working.......But does it properly throttle cpu frequencies back (on all cores) based on the given temps in thermanager.xml ?, this is a problem with all the other Nougat roms.

It is not really a problem related to Nougat but thermanager itself. It fails to re-acquire the handle used for cpu throttling after the core goes offline (at a period of low usage). One could either use a kernel that supports MSM_PERFORMANCE, and use that for frequency management or need a fixed thermanager.

I've made a fix for thermanager, but the maintainers never merged it, because they are not really interested in supporting older kernels with no MSM_PERFORMANCE support. But the fix is proper, I'm using it. But the bad side is that it needs to be compiled separately... or even worse, recompile your ROM with this.

If you want I can send you a precompiled arm binary and put it in system (but may cause issues with SELinux), or you should ask the maintainer of your ROM to use my thermanager instead.

https://github.com/Grapestain/thermanager

ntnamkg

May 22, 2018
Everyone helps to me, please. I have been download the room of this topic #1 build date 20170726 (NJH47D) and after that's install follow tips at topic #2. Everything gets OK noctice, but I restart the phone (with cmd: fastboot reboot) getting bootloop. Tell me, I do need something to fix problem?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is AOSP for Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami) (C6903)

SonyAosp build will always mainly based on AOSP with some Material stuff

Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

Code:
    IMPORTANT: Make sure you have an unlock Bootloader

Please if you have Locked Bootloader you may check this http://developer.sonymobile.com/unlockbootloader/

Code:
    WORKING
    - RIL
    - Mic
    - Sound (Speaker and Headset)
    - LED
    - Thermal Manager
    - Audio and Video Decoders/Encoders
    - Camera (WIP)
    - Recovery (Only for flash signed zips)

XDA:DevDB Information
    [Nougat 7.1.X][Z1 - C6903] Android Open Source Project, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1

Contributors
    davidteri91
    Source Code: http://Github.com/SonyAosp

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2017-01-05
    Last Updated 2017-05-29

This ROM has included GAPPS

Steps for Flash

Code:
    [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]   fastboot -S 256M flash boot boot.img  [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]   fastboot -S 256M flash recovery recovery.img  [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]   fastboot -S 256M flash system system.img  [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]   fastboot -S 256M flash userdata userdata.img  [/SIZE][/FONT]

You don't need flash userdata everytime .... only first time ..... userdata.img will wipe your data... you may adviced
    New Nougat 7.1.2 builds available ....

Inviato dal mio F8131 utilizzando Tapatalk
    Hi! First of all: thanks for the work you've done!
    What about deep sleep? hope RIL in charge of it :p
    No, autofocus still the same & darkness.

Stock camera app & Opencam don't work for me, even after cache wipe........but Camera FV-5 works and seems to focus relatively well (but only in light conditions), no manual focus options though sadly. Snapchat works for both pictures and video. When Camera FV-5 throws me back to stock camcorder app to record video it will let me record a video, a very out of focus video.

No heat issues on this rom so far, so no screen/charging issues. Although I will be tweaking the thermanager to my liking at some point. Issue has been fixed RE: screen staying on when charging switched off phone.

This is by far the best Nougat rom on the forum I believe....... Thankyou for your hard work @davidteri91

Edit: For anyone interested, I will post some Camera FV-5 pics whens its daylight again tomorrow....maybe even a little video.