FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL] Liquid Remix for Xperia Z1

69 posts
Thanks Meter: 73

By legendstarspro, Member on 10th April 2019, 08:40 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
First of all, I am a "newbie builder", not a developer.

Liquid Remix is one of the most customized roms.

LiquidRemix is a New age mix of all the best ROMs of today with added essence from the older days. Android 9.0 project based from the old lead dev of LiquidSmooth, @Liquid0624, along with @VenkatVV, and community contributors! All features are open source and will stay that way as the community is the most important thing to the project!
Code:
Quote:

/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Thanks to:
Installation guide:
  1. Download the ROM
  2. Reboot to TWRP (3.3.x recommended)
  3. Wipe /system, /cache, /data
  4. Flash the rom
  5. Flash GApps (optional)
  6. Flash Magisk (optional)
  7. Flash RZ Kernel (optional)
  8. Reboot.
Download Link:

ROM Information:
  • ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
  • ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
  • ROM Firmware Required: Stock 14.6.A.1.236
Version Information
Created: 2019-04-10
Last Updated: 2019-06-19
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Quickstep_20190410-005034.jpg
Views:	960
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	4740039   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Quickstep_20190410-005048.jpg
Views:	976
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	4740040   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Settings_20190410-005119.png
Views:	954
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	4740041   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_Settings_20190410-005148.png
Views:	970
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	4740042  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to legendstarspro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift legendstarspro Ad-Free

10th April 2019, 08:42 AM |#2  
OP Member

More
20190409:
Initial release

20190619:
Sync source code to lasted security patch
Add more QS tile styles
Add more switch appearance styles
Add Android Q battery icon
Fix issue cannot boot to recovery after install Magisk v19
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to legendstarspro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift legendstarspro Ad-Free
10th April 2019, 08:45 AM |#3  
OP Member

More
Reserved
The Following User Says Thank You to legendstarspro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift legendstarspro Ad-Free
12th April 2019, 02:32 PM |#4  
Flag Recklinghausen
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Thx! Testing later fingercrossed

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app
The Following User Says Thank You to santeria27 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift santeria27 Ad-Free
19th June 2019, 09:28 PM |#5  
OP Member

More
New build 20190619 is up, check OP!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to legendstarspro For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift legendstarspro Ad-Free
23rd June 2019, 07:24 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Great rom with tons of customization. The only problem is battery drain when the screen is off and heat issue it gets super hot
23rd June 2019, 08:50 PM |#7  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhalidGenius

Great rom with tons of customization. The only problem is battery drain when the screen is off and heat issue it gets super hot

You can use RZ kernel or Kernel Adiutor to reduce the chipset frequent. This will make device cooler, but slower performance.
Snap 800 is "hot by default", so that we can't make it much cooler, and battery drain quite quickly because of the chipset temperature although screen off (at least 45°C if we don't use and may up to 90°C with heavy tasks).
24th June 2019, 07:36 PM |#8  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendstarspro

You can use RZ kernel or Kernel Adiutor to reduce the chipset frequent. This will make device cooler, but slower performance.
Snap 800 is "hot by default", so that we can't make it much cooler, and battery drain quite quickly because of the chipset temperature although screen off (at least 45°C if we don't use and may up to 90°C with heavy tasks).

I flashed LKT Magisk Module and chose battery mode which is now working perfectly for me. However, the problem returns with much bigger impact once i flash any version of OpenGApps. Neither battery saver mode nor LKT module are able to fix it. Is there any other way to fix google services battery drain?
24th June 2019, 09:44 PM |#9  
OP Member

More
Quote:

I flashed LKT Magisk Module and chose battery mode which is now working perfectly for me. However, the problem returns with much bigger impact once i flash any version of OpenGApps. Neither battery saver mode nor LKT module are able to fix it. Is there any other way to fix google services battery drain?

You can install the app "Disable Service", find it on Apkpure, developed by WangQi, root needed.
After that, open that app and choose System > Google Play Service, select all services (except GetToken, GmsBoundBrokerService, GoogleAccountAuthenticatorService, GoogleAccountDataService) then press arrow button, wait it to run and services disabled will change to red color.
4 except services I tell above are enough for using Google Play Store, Youtube, Drive, ...
But you will unable to log in to any other Google accounts, if you want to add more Google accounts, you must enable all services, add accounts and disable services again.
Some GApps need more than 4 services to works (like Google Play Games,...), so that you must enable some services for it.
I feel my device cooler and less battery drain after doing that, you can try it yourself.
25th June 2019, 12:49 AM |#10  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendstarspro

You can install the app "Disable Service", find it on Apkpure, developed by WangQi, root needed.
After that, open that app and choose System > Google Play Service, select all services (except GetToken, GmsBoundBrokerService, GoogleAccountAuthenticatorService, GoogleAccountDataService) then press arrow button, wait it to run and services disabled will change to red color.
4 except services I tell above are enough for using Google Play Store, Youtube, Drive, ...
But you will unable to log in to any other Google accounts, if you want to add more Google accounts, you must enable all services, add accounts and disable services again.
Some GApps need more than 4 services to works (like Google Play Games,...), so that you must enable some services for it.
I feel my device cooler and less battery drain after doing that, you can try it yourself.

Thanks, dev! how can i remove the dual speaker mod? mine sounds so bad
25th June 2019, 09:40 AM |#11  
OP Member

More
Quote:

Thanks, dev! how can i remove the dual speaker mod? mine sounds so bad

I use device tree from @raschad, I don't know that he had modified the speaker mod.
But you can replace /system/vendor/etc/mixer_paths.xml from other roms to remove the mod.
Or you can use the original mixer_paths here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oWK...w?usp=drivesdk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)