FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][Z1][5.1.1][LB/UB][.236]|X Features|Mx ROM|V8.5.0|☆Best Battery|☆[23/7/2016]☆

312 posts
Thanks Meter: 918

By MXNICE, Senior Member on 13th October 2015, 07:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th October 2015, 05:07 AM |#21  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darsh11192

Hey Buddy... Wats this C6902 patch is about?
Btw i am impressed from seeing the features list.. its look amazing.

it is a patch for device c6902 to make this rom work on it!!! as c6902 and c6903 are diffrent but only in mobile networks mode as c6902 is non lte and other have lte!!

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

THis Rom Look SO good op when do is flash drm fix? for camera? do that will work? as my main thing is camera thing!!
14th October 2015, 05:31 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
For Z3c please bro
14th October 2015, 07:04 AM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Flag hongkong

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benlenspace

will it support audio mod like

project desire
project sonico dream on music
or dont believe YKG v8

please confirm... thank you...

support it BRO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MXNICE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MXNICE Ad-Free
14th October 2015, 07:15 AM |#24  
Flag Bengaluru(ಬೆಂಗಳೂರ)
Thanks Meter: 210

Donate to Me
More
Awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek_DK

OP @MXNICE for me WIFI is not working

Working Fine now, Reflashed the ROM again. Thanks for the ROM will Test and share the Feedback D
14th October 2015, 09:19 AM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
i regret to install this rom. it is obviously a china rom. full of china apps. I use china instead of chinese because it is not just a chinese version, but a china product.

And i don't know why op acts like a Hongkongnese since Hongkongnese do not use simplified chinese and china apps.

that's all my comment on this rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to nuliaw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nuliaw Ad-Free
14th October 2015, 10:29 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 149

More
Hi OP great rom..only issue is z5 email unable to attached file.And btw need to ask u since i got a spare z1 rooted deodex stock 368 is it possible for me to just copy the callvibrator and push manually to my spared.Will the application showed to the setting ?
14th October 2015, 11:14 AM |#27  
Flag framework-res
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anakdayak

Hi OP great rom..only issue is z5 email unable to attached file.And btw need to ask u since i got a spare z1 rooted deodex stock 368 is it possible for me to just copy the callvibrator and push manually to my spared.Will the application showed to the setting ?

Push call vibrater to system and also push settings.apk remove old one copy new one from Rom (:
14th October 2015, 11:18 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuliaw

i regret to install this rom. it is obviously a china rom. full of china apps. I use china instead of chinese because it is not just a chinese version, but a china product.

And i don't know why op acts like a Hongkongnese since Hongkongnese do not use simplified chinese and china apps.

so it's the end of the world for u?
14th October 2015, 11:43 AM |#29  
OP Senior Member
Flag hongkong

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuliaw

HI, brother, I work in Hongkong and Shenzhen.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MXNICE For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MXNICE Ad-Free
14th October 2015, 11:57 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 149

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by الفلسطيني

Push call vibrater to system and also push settings.apk remove old one copy new one from Rom (:

But the setting apk had other stuff like xposed/mx rom and some others.But my spare device i only need the callvibrator to be implemented on the stock deodex setting only.
14th October 2015, 05:00 PM |#31  
Flag San Escobar
Thanks Meter: 1,020

Donate to Me
More
Why no z5 setup wizard ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)