FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[FTF][PRF][C6902]XPERIA Z1 Customized INDIA 14.6.A.1.216 (both FTF & Pre-rooted)

145 posts
Thanks Meter: 56

By Gladwin_Prince, Senior Member on 6th November 2015, 03:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi Guys,
I have uploaded the latest Xperia Z1 firmwire (14.6.A.1.216). This is Customized India version of the firmware. Happy Flashing.

FTF: Stock Firmwire from Xperifirm
Google Drive:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By3...ew?usp=sharing
Mega Link:https://mega.nz/#!Zl5G2L7a!ApEVE_cnB...-fJ0O_NCJQaLTc

PRE-Rooted Firmwire: Added, with Dual recovery and SuperSU V2.48. The Zip is signed
Google Drive:https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By3...ew?usp=sharing
Mega Link:https://mega.nz/#!ZoI3kSZT!Ka2yNisE_...-uuhTJcfnoA10M

credits:
Sony- obviously!!, for the awesome Xperia Z1 and this update
IaguCool -for Xperifirm
Androxyde & DoomLord-for Flashtool
zxz0O0-for PRF creator
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gladwin_Prince For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gladwin_Prince Ad-Free
6th November 2015, 03:43 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Madurai

More
Pre-Rooted Firmwire added!!

Google Drive links soon...
The Following User Says Thank You to Gladwin_Prince For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gladwin_Prince Ad-Free
6th November 2015, 04:44 AM |#3  
Flag CARTAGENA
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Procedure:

Full wipes
Flash preroot
Flash supersu
Flash xzdualrecovery

Or

Only wipes and flash prerooted zip

Enviado desde mi C6902 usando Tapatalk 2
6th November 2015, 08:26 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Madurai

More
@ismaelghr Only wipe and flash Pre-Rooted Firmwire
The Following User Says Thank You to Gladwin_Prince For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gladwin_Prince Ad-Free
6th November 2015, 08:51 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 63

More
Is for c6903 to? Or is only to c6902?

Enviado do meu C6903 através de Tapatalk
6th November 2015, 06:16 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Madurai

More
@Botandroid Only C6902..
7th November 2015, 03:21 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Good.
16th November 2015, 09:50 AM |#8  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Question Needed help on flashing
hi. i am new to this flashing stuffs. i currently run on generic 4.4.2 rooted on my Z1. i am looking for Pre-rooted stock 14.6.A.1.216. can someone help me how to flash my mobile step-by-step?
16th November 2015, 01:13 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Madurai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddharth Mahendran

hi. i am new to this flashing stuffs. i currently run on generic 4.4.2 rooted on my Z1. i am looking for Pre-rooted stock 14.6.A.1.216. can someone help me how to flash my mobile step-by-step?

@Siddharth Mahendran You should have a Recovery installed on your phone before flashing a Pre-Rooted firmware...
Use Xperia [Nut]'s Dual recovery installer for Xperia Z1: http://nut.xperia-files.com/?ql=1623...e0e18807279c4a
If the Procedure hasn't changed(Becoz its been long since I used it), It should have .bat file or some kind of command line script. Have USB debugging and unknown sources enabled on your device. Connect your phone to ur PC and execute the bat file. It should search for the device and it will install the Dual Recovery.

Then, Copy the pre-rooted firmware that you downloaded from here into your phone. Reboot your phone, while booting the notification LED will light up, and then press Volume Down/Up button, based on the recovery you want. Then, wipe system, data, cache and dalvik cache using the option like wipe/format based on the recovery you are using. Then, Choose install->search for the Pre-rooted Firmware you copied,select it and Confirm installation. Once Completed, Reboot device.

Remember That, First boot will take a long time, be patient...
Backup all data before, trying anything on XDA!!!!
I am not responsible, if you do anything wrong or something went wrong in the Procedure!!!
16th November 2015, 01:35 PM |#10  
Flag Atlanta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladwin_Prince

@Siddharth Mahendran You should have a Recovery installed on your phone before flashing a Pre-Rooted firmware...
Use Xperia [Nut]'s Dual recovery installer for Xperia Z1: http://nut.xperia-files.com/?ql=1623...e0e18807279c4a
If the Procedure hasn't changed(Becoz its been long since I used it), It should have .bat file or some kind of command line script. Have USB debugging and unknown sources enabled on your device. Connect your phone to ur PC and execute the bat file. It should search for the device and it will install the Dual Recovery.

Then, Copy the pre-rooted firmware that you downloaded from here into your phone. Reboot your phone, while booting the notification LED will light up, and then press Volume Down/Up button, based on the recovery you want. Then, wipe system, data, cache and dalvik cache using the option like wipe/format based on the recovery you are using. Then, Choose install->search for the Pre-rooted Firmware you copied,select it and Confirm installation. Once Completed, Reboot device.

I am not responsible, if you do anything wrong or something went wrong in the Procedure!!!

thanks. I will try this once the .zip file got downloaded
17th November 2015, 03:27 AM |#11  
Flag Atlanta

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladwin_Prince

@Gladwin_Prince Thanks bro. Changed to Android 5.1.1. I see no amazing features in lollipop.thats disappointing
gonna port needed apps
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)