1. Download KingRoot v4.5.2 and install it in your mobile - http://d-h.st/if9B
2. Open the KingRoot app from your mobile , Click on "Start Root" , the Rooting Process will start. ( You need to be connected to internet via WiFi or Mobile data )
3. You will see a message saying "Successfully obtain root" when the process is finished.
Now To Replace KingUser with SuperSU :
1. Download the file - http://d-h.st/DyGY
2. Extract the file and copy the mrw folder to the root of your internal storage.
3. Download Terminal Emulator for Android from PlayStore - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roidterm&hl=en
4. Open the Terminal app in your mobile , enter the command " su " ( without quotes ) . Allow Root Access in your mobile.
5. Now run the command - " sh /sdcard/mrw/root.sh " ( without quotes )
6. The SuperSu app will launch automatically , it will ask to update binary , click on CONTINUE , then Select NORMAL method. After the Binary is installed it will ask to reboot your device.