[ROM][5.1.1_r10] SlimLP - Honami [BETA 0.5]

Search This thread

AndropaX

May 18, 2014
San Escobar
Hi Omar,

Thank You for taking time to answer my question. I installed the SuperSU zip file from the link provided by you through TWRP recovery. I first wiped dalvik, cache and data. Then installed ROM, Gapps & Finally SuperSU and rebooted the device. So during installation, if I don't flash SuperSU, then I can listen to music or sounds through earphones.
I have this same issue with my xiaomi piston earphones, but any resolve on all lollipop roms for z1. Here is the my logcat from first official cm 12 nightly : https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/secure/attachment/26376/log.txt
Sorry, its working, but what have root to earphones :confused:

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

After reboot problem is back again...
I've do a full wipe, reinstall, and install only ROM and gapps and still this headphones not working... On stock and cm 11 are working normally.
Very strange bug...

Last edited:

GENiU5

Jul 11, 2011
Bangalore
Google Pixel 4a
I have this same issue with my xiaomi piston earphones, but any resolve on all lollipop roms for z1. Here is the my logcat from first official cm 12 nightly :
Sorry, its working, but what have root to earphones :confused:

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

After reboot problem is back again...
I've do a full wipe, reinstall, and install only ROM and gapps and still this headphones not working... On stock and cm 11 are working normally.
Very strange bug...

Thank you for the update friend... Even I have a xiaomi piston earphone, I never thought it would be the cause. I ll have to try using a different earphone and try. Will keep you posted. :)

AndropaX

May 18, 2014
San Escobar
I've probably found fix for this headphones :D
If it not working press and hold play/pause button for few seconds until it works.

MickieH

Mar 9, 2013
Nuneaton
I've switched to this from SlimKat and it's very cool.

Really snappy, very quick, loads of free ram, and no problems so far.

Love it, awesome work :good:

MickieH

Mar 9, 2013
Nuneaton
Anututu test came out at 42,093.

Even higher than SlimKat and nearly 10,000 higher than I was getting on stock KitKat.

Well impressed, and you can see it in the performance.

MickieH

Mar 9, 2013
Nuneaton
A couple of things I've noticed after using it today.

First, if the phone's screen had been off a while, and I suppose then it's in deep sleep, and someone rings, the caller ID picture only shows the default blank pic. If you receive a call while the phone is awake, or hasn't had the chance to go back into deep sleep, the caller ID pic displays correctly.

The second thing I've noticed is if you clear all recent apps, then press it again, it will show some recent android core processes as if they were an app you were running. For example, I was writing a text, and added a word to my dictionary. After I cleared the messaging app from recents, and pressed recent again, the window with me adding the word to the dictionary appeared as a recent app. Not a major issue at all, but it's not behaviour you would expect after clearing all recent apps.

Just thought I'd give some feedback. Hopefully it will help the ROM develop, because its brilliant.

If I come across anything else, I'll post it for ya.

abbychauhan

Dec 20, 2013
JAIPUR
A couple of things I've noticed after using it today.

First, if the phone's screen had been off a while, and I suppose then it's in deep sleep, and someone rings, the caller ID picture only shows the default blank pic. If you receive a call while the phone is awake, or hasn't had the chance to go back into deep sleep, the caller ID pic displays correctly.

The second thing I've noticed is if you clear all recent apps, then press it again, it will show some recent android core processes as if they were an app you were running. For example, I was writing a text, and added a word to my dictionary. After I cleared the messaging app from recents, and pressed recent again, the window with me adding the word to the dictionary appeared as a recent app. Not a major issue at all, but it's not behaviour you would expect after clearing all recent apps.

Just thought I'd give some feedback. Hopefully it will help the ROM develop, because its brilliant.

If I come across anything else, I'll post it for ya.

The second one is Lollypop issue from Google side and present on all Lollypops need to be solved by google itself.

MickieH

Mar 9, 2013
Nuneaton
Well no, it doesn't, mainly because slim team are still using the stock aosp recovery for now,
also it's really easy to have recovery now, especially if you're using multirom, you already have one ;)

Regards,
Omar.

If there's no recovery included, how can I update to the newest version?

Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions, but I've only just unlocked my bootloader after years of having only locked bootloader devices.

Any suggestions as to a kernel I can fastboot which includes a recovery so I can flash this update?

abbychauhan

Dec 20, 2013
JAIPUR
Reactions: MickieH

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimLP is the project name for SlimRoms based on Android 5.1 Lollipop and offers the following original features:
    • Slim Dialer
      • A full replacement of the official Google closed source dialer with added features. - We've got you covered.
    • Privacy guard
      • Disable unnecessary permissions set by app developers. - Privacy is part of the experience.
    • Slim Center
      • Downloads, contact information, system app removal. - More fun than you can shake a stick at.
    • System-Wide Keyboard Controls
      • Rotation, cursor control, optional emoticons..etc. - You'll be tapping away to your heart's content.
    • Custom Shortcuts WIP
      • Hardware keys, Navigation Ring, Navigation Bar, Lockscreen, Tiles, Notifications etc. - Customize it the way you like it.

Important links:

slimroms.eu - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Downloads (Unofficial builds for now) - also download GAPPS

Installation instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Latest Changelog - Read here if you want information on changes in latest build.

FAQ - The most frequent asked questions with answers.

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Xda Forums

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
    SlimLP - Honami, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z1

Contributors
    OmarEinea, SlimRoms
    Source Code: https://github.com/SlimRoms

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 0.5
    Beta Release Date: 2015-08-16

Created 2015-01-26
    Last Updated 2015-08-16
    Bugs:

- Minor bugs, same as CM, Mainly:
    • Some issues while enabling Adaptive brightness

Misc stuff:

SlimLP kernel contains some nice features like:

• Intellidemand Governor
    • SIO & FIOPS I/Os
    • Sound Control
    • MultiROM Support

THE ROM DOESN'T CONTAIN RECOVERY!
    Though you can get yourself one by flashing one of these:

SlimLP Alpha 0.1 [2015/05/03]

ChangeLog:

- Included all new changes from SlimRoms
    - Included all new changes from CyanogenMod
    - included slimkernel v1.5
    - included a fix Ambient Display [Thanks to mr.nth.na.vn]
    Please test Ambient Display and report back whether it's working or not.

Download Links:

Slim-honami-5.1.1.alpha.0.1-UNOFFICIAL-20150503-0119.zip

And here are Slim Gapps for Android 5.1

Regards,
    Omar.
    SlimLP Beta 0.5 [2015/08/16] Is Up!

ChangeLog:

- Android 5.1.1_r10 Build [LMY48J]
    - Included all new changes from SlimRoms, Take a look HERE
    - Included all new changes from CyanogenMod

Download Links:

Slim-honami-5.1.1.beta.0.5-UNOFFICIAL-20150816-0134.zip

And here are Slim Gapps for Android 5.1

Regards,
    Omar.
    SlimLP Alpha 0.91 [2015/02/04]

ChangeLog:
    - Included video recording and playing fix
    - Included youtube fix for playing 720p and above
    - Included all latest Slim Changes (and CM device specific changes)

Download Link:

Slim-honami-5.0.2.alpha.0.91-UNOFFICIAL-20150204-1719

Regards,
    Omar.