FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

TrackID 4 - with new UI and syncing!

1,398 posts
Thanks Meter: 920
 
By Ambroos, Senior Member on 12th July 2014, 03:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
On the Play Store since a few days, but it's not available yet for the vast majority of people.

APK: https://ambroosvaes.be/trackid4.apk

What's new:
  • New UI with slideout navigation
  • Syncing with Facebook or SEN account

Enjoy!

- Ambroos

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ambroos For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ambroos Ad-Free
 
 
13th July 2014, 02:52 AM |#2  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Cyber City On Cybertron
Thanks Meter: 22,248
 
Donate to Me
More
@Ambroos
Sorry but i dont know if you have readed the rules but duplicated threads are not allowed !

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !
13th July 2014, 03:12 AM |#3  
CM17X's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 193
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic

@Ambroos
Sorry but i dont know if you have readed the rules but duplicated threads are not allowed !

Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !

Quick search bring up nothing, where is the previous one? http://forum.xda-developers.com/sear...chid=290110745
13th July 2014, 12:48 PM |#4  
Pandemic's Avatar
Senior Member
Cyber City On Cybertron
Thanks Meter: 22,248
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM17X

Quick search bring up nothing, where is the previous one? http://forum.xda-developers.com/sear...chid=290110745

And what is this -__-


Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !
13th July 2014, 01:28 PM |#5  
CM17X's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 193
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic

And what is this -__-



Send from my XZ With My Own Personal Modified MoonWalker SuperB !

Is not duplicated in THIS section or forum device.
He should post this on Cross devices but is not a big deal.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to CM17X For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CM17X Ad-Free
14th July 2014, 05:06 AM |#6  
alesolbe's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Nice work dude

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th July 2014, 09:17 AM |#7  
Vaith's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bartoszyce
Thanks Meter: 431
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alesolbe

Nice work dude

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Nice work? Sony made this app, not him lol...
17th July 2014, 04:00 AM |#8  
lipanz's Avatar
Member
Flag Malacca | Penang | KL | Kedah
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
buggy... stuck at recording when try to track second song.. need to close the app and open it back..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes