[Q] IVSO case any good?

Search This thread

SANGER_A2

Aug 1, 2009
I've had the official Sony style case for a year and it's been okay. Probably doubles the weight of the tablet and it only grips the. Tablet on the corners. One of the corners has swapped off and I need a new case. The ISVO case seems to be the next most popular case. It's also a tenner cheaper than the Sony one. Can anyone compare it's quality and weight to the Sony case? Or give any comments on it's quality?

Thanks very much.

Andy

SANGER_A2

Aug 1, 2009
I bought this case and it lasted a week before the corner snapped off and I returned it (no I didn't drop it). I decided to buy a silicon/rubber case to replace it and bought the Poetic case, which I'm pleased with.

On the positive side, the infrared port is easier to use on this case than the Sony because the flap on the Sony gets in the way. Also, it looks better than the Sony, fits the tablet well, doesn't need a flap to hold it shut and the automatic sleep/wake works well. It's obviously not real leather, but it would probably be thicker and more expensive if it was. The problem is the plastic it's made of. It's very brittle: unlike the Sony case and that is probably why the corner snapped off mine so quickly. The case works okay as a stand, but you have to place the magnetic parts in a triangle very precisely otherwise it just falls flat, the Sony case worked better as a stand than this one.

SANGER_A2

Aug 1, 2009
A year later and the poetic rubber case is still going strong. I'm loving it. I also bought a cheap Sony case on ebay for when I'm out of the house as it protects the screen.

Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk