First AOSP NOUGAT based Builds for Sony Xperia Z2.
We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device . We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!
1. Camera Foucs unclear & Dark camera.
2. Front Camera crash at 16:9 ratio.
All other seems to Work for now.
Please let me know if you find more Bugs!!!
Download Rom, Recovery & Gapps First & Unlock Bootloader
1. Download AOSP & PURE NEXUS ROM
---Download CARBON ROM
---Download TWRP RECOVERY 3.0.0-0
2. Download OPENGAPPS (Full version GAPPS recommended)
3. Flash the Boot from ROM via fastboot (fastboot flash boot pathTo/boot.img)
4. Flash TWRP Recovery 3.0.0-0 via fastboot too (fastboot flash recovery pathTo/recovery.img)
5. Boot into Recovery by using VOLUME UP when Sony logo comes up with pink notification light.
6. Wipe SYSTEM, DATA, DALVIK, CACHE from recovery.
--- 6.1 If you Update the ROM skip 3,4 & 6.
7. Flash the Rom zip and Open Gapps zip from Recovery.
--- 7.1 For D6502 user flash Baseband Patch
9. Root Direct Download
10. Flash SU zip via recovery.
- Pixel navigation bar animation fix
- call echo finally fixed 100%
- bug fixes and performance improvements
- New blobs from sony
- Call reboot fixed
- Camera crash fixed
- charging bug fixed
- Latest security patch
- Google release 7.1_r7
- November Security patch
- new charger driver
- added Support of D6502
-Camera fix (half green is gone)
-Nfc is fixed
-Update interactive gov
-Fix charging bug
-Unify sound Implementation
-Rework panel Implementation
-Android 7.1.0_r4 release
-Some camera commits
-Removed fm radio (causes deep sleep problems)
-Night display enabled
Q- Can i install it on locked bootloader?
Q- Which gapps should be used?
A- OpenGapps arm 7.1 Full
Q- How to install this rom?
A- Read first post.
Q- Is camera working?
A-See the bugs listed above.
Q- Something* is not working.
A-Report bugs on github or here when it is not listed above.
Q-Battery draining quickly.
A-There is miscellaneous battery drain.Else no issue with battery.
Sonys Open Device Program
Android Open Source Project [Nougat], ROM for the Sony Xperia Z2
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2017-04-15