FORUMS

LineageX 1.0 for Xperia Z2 (sirius)

67 posts
Thanks Meter: 204
 
By tunasahinn, Member on 16th May 2020, 09:34 PM
Post Reply Email Thread


Hello all, say hello to LineageOS X for Xperia Z2 (sirius)
LineageOS X just a fork from official LineageOS with some additional features.

Bugs

No xD

Screenshots



What is ''Klarity'' Kernel?

Klarity kernel is a kernel for our device. Just i want to add some good features with this kernel. I hope you will be satisfied.

Klarity's Features

- 70Hz screen (yes, 70Hz and working very good)
- LionHeart and Smartmax governors (i will add more later)
- Disabled CRC check for more performance
- FSync option
- Zen I/O controller
- GBoost feature

Reporting Bugs


Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)

Device Sources

I'm always open to contributions. If you want to help me, you can visit my sources in sony-shinano-sirius org.

Note: I prepared a new patch for D6502's baseband. You can and in #2. post.

Download
LineageX 1.0 for sirius

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageX, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z2

Contributors
tunasahinn, NeoArian
Source Code: https://github.com/Lineage-X

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest 6.0 firmware
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2020-05-15

Created 2020-05-16
Last Updated 2020-05-16
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to tunasahinn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tunasahinn Ad-Free
16th May 2020, 09:36 PM |#2  
tunasahinn's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 204
 
More
Baseband Patch for D6502

Reboot your device in TWRP mode and run start.bat. The process will be complete automatically. And you will have baseband xD.
Here
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tunasahinn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tunasahinn Ad-Free
17th May 2020, 03:27 PM |#4  
tunasahinn's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 204
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indashio

...

Why "..."?
17th May 2020, 05:05 PM |#5  
koraymers's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
offf ilk defa Türk birinin rom derlediğini görüyorum dostum, sen kralsın. development kısmı da sende mi yoksa sadece derleyici misin?

eng. For the first time, I see someone Turk, compiling a rom, man, you're the king. Do you have the development part or are you be a part of just a compiling?
17th May 2020, 05:27 PM |#6  
Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Hello thanks alot for your hard work keeping the z2 alive, I got small questions 1-does the camera have any issue and the camera shutter does it work?, 2-how is the preformance of this rom, 3- does the kernel support volt as if we can undervolt the phone to increase battery life, thanks again for the rom
17th May 2020, 05:31 PM |#7  
tunasahinn's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 204
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight153

Hello thanks alot for your hard work keeping the z2 alive, I got small questions 1-does the camera have any issue and the camera shutter does it work?, 2-how is the preformance of this rom, 3- does the kernel support volt as if we can undervolt the phone to increase battery life, thanks again for the rom

1-) Yeah it's working, no camera issues.
2-) I can say very good, i didn't faced any performance problem.
3-) Yes, you can undervolt with my kernel. Also i'm planning to add Spectrum support for easy undervolt for Z2.
4-) You're welcome
17th May 2020, 05:33 PM |#8  
tunasahinn's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 204
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by koraymers

offf ilk defa Türk birinin rom derlediğini görüyorum dostum, sen kralsın. development kısmı da sende mi yoksa sadece derleyici misin?

eng. For the first time, I see someone Turk, compiling a rom, man, you're the king. Do you have the development part or are you be a part of just a compiling?

Ahaha, ingilizce yazmana gerek yok , tek başıma çalışıyorum herhangi bir takım olma gibi bir şey söz konusu değil. Zaten Z2 parça parça geliştiriliyor bir takım düzeni yok diye biliyorum. Bana istediğin zaman Telegram üzerinden ulaşabilirsin .
17th May 2020, 05:39 PM |#9  
Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunasahinn

1-) Yeah it's working, no camera issues.
2-) I can say very good, i didn't faced any performance problem.
3-) Yes, you can undervolt with my kernel. Also i'm planning to add Spectrum support for easy undervolt for Z2.
4-) You're welcome

Great i am downloading it now to give it a test thanks again
oh i forgot does the settings icon will look like the screenshots or it will be the default ones in lineage os roms because i use substratum and i prefer the stock settings icons
17th May 2020, 05:46 PM |#10  
koraymers's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunasahinn

Ahaha, ingilizce yazmana gerek yok , tek başıma çalışıyorum herhangi bir takım olma gibi bir şey söz konusu değil. Zaten Z2 parça parça geliştiriliyor bir takım düzeni yok diye biliyorum. Bana istediğin zaman Telegram üzerinden ulaşabilirsin .

i wrote eng because many people may follow all around globe and also according to forum rules only eng is allowed in forums. anyway. goodluck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koraymers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift koraymers Ad-Free
17th May 2020, 05:52 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 223
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indashio

...

how flash this kernel ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes