Lineage OS Oreo For Xperia Z2
If you were previously on RR N this is (imo) the best ROM move to as when RR O is out you shouldn't even have to clean flash!
---If you Update the ROM skip 2,3,4,6,8.
1. Download ROM, Gapps (need newest version) , TWRP recovery.
2. Extract Boot.img from ROM zip.
3. Flash the Boot.img from ROM via fastboot (fastboot flash boot pathTo/boot.img)
4. Flash TWRP Recovery via fastboot (fastboot flash recovery pathTo/recovery.img)
5. Boot into Recovery by using VOLUME UP when Sony logo comes up with pink notification light.
(Orange LED shows Recovery is Loading)
6. Wipe SYSTEM, DATA, DALVIK, CACHE from recovery (Wipe Option).
7. Flash the Rom zip from recovery.
8. Flash Gapps zip from recovery.
9. For D6502 user flash Baseband Patch
Gapps (Full recommended but not needed)
TWRP Recovery 3.1
- Video doesn't work (Fixed in next build)
Miracast (Wireless display) doesn't work
Lineage OS, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z2
opendata, rcstar6696, akshay2shah, iXaidyiu
Source Code: http://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
Based On: LineageOS
Current Beta Version: 20180109 (alpha 2)
Beta Release Date: 2018-01-09
Last Updated 2018-01-09