689 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,328

By jitz975, Senior Member on 10th October 2015, 03:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th October 2015, 08:18 AM |#21  
Flag Distrito Federal
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Smooth and fastest, thanks for the rom. I create a little image for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to Darkcannibal For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Darkcannibal Ad-Free
11th October 2015, 09:16 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kollam, KERALA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic

@jitz975
Are you using my tweaks in this rom ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn D6603 met Tapatalk

I didn't use any of your basic tweaks or anything , b/w what are your tweaks..? @Rajeev bro showed his(your RXS) scripts, all are basic tweaks in the xperia p section and some for old play services. I have the source. So please don't post or ask like that "are you using my script", like a big thing.
I didn't mean to insult anyone. Sorry for this brother.PM me if you need any clarification. @Pandemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkcannibal

Smooth and fastest, thanks for the rom. I create a little image for you.

Good to hear,thanks for the banner bro. I will add it to OP.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jitz975 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jitz975 Ad-Free
11th October 2015, 09:51 AM |#23  
Flag isparta
Thanks Meter: 101

More
Fast smooth rom with good battery life. No bug till now. thank you for another good rom.

D6503
11th October 2015, 09:53 AM |#24  
Flag Meppel
Thanks Meter: 23,295

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jitz975

I didn't use any of your basic tweaks or anything , b/w what are your tweaks..? @Rajeev bro showed his(your RXS) scripts, all are basic tweaks in the xperia p section and some for old play services. I have the source. So please don't post or ask like that "are you using my script", like a big thing.
I didn't mean to insult anyone. Sorry for this brother.PM me if you need any clarification. @Pandemic

@jitz975
I was just asking "normal" if you use one of the RXS tweaks (if you get them from my RXS bro @Rajeev)
Its not nice, i gave it to him for his rom because i rewrite those tweaks and my Z3 died almost due the testings and i dont ask it like it big thing, just a normal question like i said and dont get mad and i sended you a pm

11th October 2015, 09:53 AM |#25  
Flag Lodz
Thanks Meter: 166

Donate to Me
More
In the night 0% battery lost!! love it

Wysłane z mojego D6503 przy użyciu Tapatalka
The Following User Says Thank You to leo_nidas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift leo_nidas Ad-Free
11th October 2015, 10:05 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kollam, KERALA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic

@jitz975
I was just asking "normal" if you use one of the RXS tweaks (if you get them from my RXS bro @Rajeev)
Its not nice, i gave it to him for his rom because i rewrite those tweaks and my Z3 died almost due the testings and i dont ask it like it big thing, just a normal question like i said and dont get mad and i sended you a pm

@Pandemic I didn't get any of your tweaks from @Rajeev and I don't use any of your tweaks. I sent you a reply PM, please read it. You can crosscheck this rom And I am not mad bro, I am cool just take it in that sense. Thank you.
11th October 2015, 10:06 AM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
The Rom is perfect.....Thanks Good work !!!

Enviado desde mi D6503 mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to faia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift faia Ad-Free
11th October 2015, 10:09 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kollam, KERALA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo_nidas

In the night 0% battery lost!! love it

Wysłane z mojego D6503 przy użyciu Tapatalka

That's great. good to know brother. I don't guarantee about battery life like this, because it depends on user. But it will be better than stock.
Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to jitz975 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jitz975 Ad-Free
11th October 2015, 10:18 AM |#29  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 418

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Download desire 4.5,wipe cache n then flash zip. Again wipe cache n reboot. I will include project desire in aroma for the next update. Thank you friends for testing rom.

So download 4.0 and 4.5 ota, wipe cache, flash4.0 then 4.5 ota, wipe cache and reboot, right?
11th October 2015, 10:22 AM |#30  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kollam, KERALA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moman2000

So download 4.0 and 4.5 ota, wipe cache, flash4.0 then 4.5 ota, wipe cache and reboot, right?

Yep, I didn't flash it. But it is the correct procedure.
Just checked that thread, some say complaint about clear audio+ and low headphone sound. So please test it and report back.
Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to jitz975 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jitz975 Ad-Free
11th October 2015, 10:34 AM |#31  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 418

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yep, I didn't flash it. But it is the correct procedure.
Just checked that thread, some say complaint about clear audio+ and low headphone sound. So please test it and report back.
Thank you

Thanks bro, will test it right now!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)