[WIP][D6503/02][Sailfish] SailfishOS for Xperia Z2

98 posts
Thanks Meter: 203

Post Reply Email Thread
5th July 2016, 08:06 AM |#11  
Flag null
Thanks Meter: 12

More
after flash sailfish, recovery will still work?

EDIT: another question, I'm using L50U which is Z2 chinese edition, often I flash D6503 rom and then baseband fix zip. is this baseband fix zip could be used as often? or even I don't need it?

EDIT:I tried sailfish and found baseband fix is unnecessary . I can use network, dial and SMS. hope Android app support.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z2 using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reknew For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reknew Ad-Free
5th July 2016, 08:32 AM |#12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by reknew

after flash sailfish, recovery will still work?

EDIT: another question, I'm using L50U which is Z2 chinese edition, often I flash D6503 rom and then baseband fix zip. is this baseband fix zip could be used as often? or even I don't need it?
Sent from my Sony Xperia Z2 using XDA Labs

Unfortunately no :P

And i think you don't need it.
5th July 2016, 11:00 AM |#13  
OP Member

More
I haven't even tested D6502 yet, I'd be happy if someone checked other models out with their baseband fixes.
The Following User Says Thank You to Keij0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Keij0 Ad-Free
5th July 2016, 03:00 PM |#14  
Flag Vadodara
Thanks Meter: 33

More
well works well on D6502, no patch needed.
is there a way to install android apps on this?
and also the dialer doesn't seem to work, it just keep on load displaying nothing
5th July 2016, 03:03 PM |#15  
OP Member

More
@hamzxoxo I will begin porting sfdroid(compatibility layer for android apps) after I cook fully working OS. Do contacts and sync work for you?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keij0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Keij0 Ad-Free
5th July 2016, 03:07 PM |#16  
OP Member

More
If not, then set your password for devel-su in settings -> developer mode and open terminal, type devel-su systemctl enable tmpw.service, input your password and reboot phone. They will work then. Probably forgot to enable that service in build.
The Following User Says Thank You to Keij0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Keij0 Ad-Free
5th July 2016, 03:19 PM |#17  
Flag Vadodara

More
I'll try and will tell you later but then i'll have to switch to stock i guess because i don't have another spare phone to run all neccesory apps
5th July 2016, 03:21 PM |#18  
OP Member

More
You can phone and sms from this, I use this as my daily driver now xD Need to get these bt/camera/dash implemented, because I have bluetooth headphones and not being able to use them is kind of sad.
5th July 2016, 03:30 PM |#19  
Flag Vadodara

More
Well ig worked but then is there any work around for running android apps? Because the OS is really good
5th July 2016, 03:33 PM |#20  
OP Member

More
I need to port sfdroid after I get all the hardware running, after I port sfdroid you will be able to use android apps.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Keij0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Keij0 Ad-Free
5th July 2016, 03:36 PM |#21  
Flag Vadodara

More
I know but some say that it'll make the os quite laggy as in the ram consumption and will increase i guess, i'm no dev but this is what i read, maybe its true maybe not

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

And is the recovery gone?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)