Ok, it works with root
I'm not responsable for any damage of your phone. Make a TWRP-backup first.
Here are the steps for install with LB:
First I don't know if it's needed but I've installed busybox from Playstore for the last beta.
1. Download the latest MM for US via Flashtool and XperiFirm or any other .570 ftf for D6503.
2. Download the 3 files from here
3. Then make a prerooted zip with the ftf and the SU Beta, include all data in the zip (tick all boxes for include) but without any recovery
. Here a prerooted zip made with prf creator 0.5. It's US 570.
4. Install the prerooted zip then the byeselinux_flashable.zip and the RICDefeat.zip.
5. Reboot, after that you can install the latest recovery from here
I didn't wipe any data and I came from the Beta .486
Root and recovery are working perfectly! I will test if there are any bugs.
I didn't test other scenario like UB or install the prerooted zip on Lollipop.
---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------
The Bluetooth music bug is gone.
The WiFi signal is good. I think that SONY made a good job.