Official Marshmallow 6.0.1 For Xperia Z2 Discussion

774 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,253

By alone_in_dark, Recognized Themer on 9th April 2016, 07:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th June 2016, 03:08 AM |#501  
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Is it possible to flash the international marshmallow on the japanese docomo version?
I am stuck on kitkat, please help me
10th June 2016, 04:02 AM |#502  
Thanks Meter: 61

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasantha

did you ever tried to use the featuer where when phone rings and you just pick up the phone and put to your ear and it auto answerd?used may timea when touch not responsive like water on screenn .... thats why top ear peice volume is low when rinnging......its designed that way i believe

Ya may be that's the reason, but do you remember old phones like Xperia "Live with Walkman" was very good at ring volume, also because of their active stereo speakers. Actually stereo speakers together produces a richer and wider sound which makes it more hearable even in bit noisy environment.

Although I know there are mods available for making everything stereo but ofcourse for rooted device & currently my this device is not rooted

Anyways... I think it would be the best if enabling automatic call answer feature (smart call handling) would disable/lower the volume for top speaker itself.

via ➧ Xperia™
10th June 2016, 04:57 AM |#503  
Thanks Meter: 177

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer4Life

Is it possible to flash the international marshmallow on the japanese docomo version?

No,you will brick your phone.

Sent from Xperia Z5
10th June 2016, 05:19 AM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 160

More
Can't wait for the upcoming mm update.
12th June 2016, 01:38 AM |#505  
Flag Winnipeg
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer4Life

It should work. Just make a back up and make sure you have the bootloop fix zip just in case.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aphex33 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aphex33 Ad-Free
14th June 2016, 12:06 AM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
The lack of notification badges even in MM is so damn bad and annoying
Any possible way to.make it happen?
14th June 2016, 12:33 PM |#507  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hello,
Today i see the update notification. But reading all this thread 2 times still left me wondering. Should i update or still wait? Can someone sum-up all the bugs of android M .745? Or is there a thread with them?
14th June 2016, 05:00 PM |#508  
Flag SW Coast
Thanks Meter: 128

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilifida

Hello,
Today i see the update notification. But reading all this thread 2 times still left me wondering. Should i update or still wait? Can someone sum-up all the bugs of android M .745? Or is there a thread with them?

.745? What?
14th June 2016, 07:07 PM |#509  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
23.5.a.0.575
16th June 2016, 06:46 AM |#510  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hello All !
Just a quick note, I come from 5.1.1 rooted
I try the 575, with all the mess to get TWRP and root, not easy as usual with PRF Creator
I just install Titanium Backup but ... TB never find my licence, neither on internal or ext-Sdcard and i get many Write SDCARD right problem so I end to revert to my backup of 5.1.1
Do you know a thread where these Rights problems are explained/solved ?
Any of you got the same ?
I wonder if I must loose another couple of hours to try again
17th June 2016, 06:05 AM |#511  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Almost everyone got the MM update except CE1 and a little few others. Interesting ...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)