FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Is this Android Nougat ROM working on your device?

YES

14 Vote(s)
77.78%
NO

4 Vote(s)
22.22%

[NOUGAT][7.1][D6503/D6502]AOSP/PIXEL Nougat 7.1 ROM For Xperia Z2

404 posts
Thanks Meter: 351

By Brandon Nel, Senior Member on 21st August 2016, 02:34 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
22nd August 2016, 12:36 AM |#11  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 81

More
hey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Nel

Thanks I added it to OP

Sent from my SM-G930F using XDA-Developers mobile app

Great Thanks hope this rom gets stable real soon cant wait still luv my z2
The Following User Says Thank You to madscientistdam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift madscientistdam Ad-Free

22nd August 2016, 11:20 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Lava all rom
23rd August 2016, 05:03 AM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Auckland

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]

Lava all rom

??
23rd August 2016, 05:35 AM |#14  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 81

More
sup bro love the rom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madscientistdam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift madscientistdam Ad-Free
23rd August 2016, 07:19 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
So why is this still in General and not on the Original Android Development subforum?
And if Brandon isn't doing anything to port this except beg other people to do it, why not let other people make this thread?
23rd August 2016, 09:05 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Auckland

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaugamela

So why is this still in General and not on the Original Android Development subforum?
And if Brandon isn't doing anything to port this except beg other people to do it, why not let other people make this thread?

Becuase I (no one else) HAVE asked Gustavo RD78 to make the N Kernel, and HE asked ME to post a thread like this. Read the OP more carefully, thank you

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brandon Nel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Brandon Nel Ad-Free
24th August 2016, 09:30 AM |#17  
@Brandon Nel Now that Android N is officially announced and the source code has also fallen, will you build a more stable AOSP rom for Z2?
The Following User Says Thank You to iXaidyiu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iXaidyiu Ad-Free
24th August 2016, 12:47 PM |#18  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 145

More
For LBL work???
24th August 2016, 12:55 PM |#19  
Flag Maringá - PR
Thanks Meter: 2,402

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandiaz_sairavinz

For LBL work???

NOT work on Locked Bootloader
The Following User Says Thank You to Gustavo RD78 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Gustavo RD78 Ad-Free
24th August 2016, 03:34 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Nel

Becuase I (no one else) HAVE asked Gustavo RD78 to make the N Kernel, and HE asked ME to post a thread like this. Read the OP more carefully, thank you

Then I hope that this project doesn't die... Sony won't update the Z2 to Android N, so this project assumes a much bigger importance if you guys can make this work.
24th August 2016, 04:09 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaugamela

Then I hope that this project doesn't die... Sony won't update the Z2 to Android N, so this project assumes a much bigger importance if you guys can make this work.

Sony stopped making updates on the Z3, all Z3 users are now stuck on Developer Preview 4.

These are the devices that are going to get the 'official Android N release (NRD90M) ' update. (not DPs, you can opt in to DPs if you want to get MRs) : Xperia Z3+, Xperia Z4 Tablet, Xperia Z5, Xperia Z5 Compact, Xperia Z5 Premium, Xperia X, Xperia XA, Xperia XA Ultra, and Xperia X Performance.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread