Originally Posted by SwiftSmoke
...went through this two days ago:
(from this post
, that helped me):
prerequisities: 5.1.1 stock, rooted, with NUT Dual recovery
put all ZIPs to your MicroSD card and flash in this order.
0: do you currently have xposed? If yes, get the xposed uninstaller (google it, easy to find) and flash uninstaller first.
0. Factory reset from within current recovery (Dalvik, data, cache...)
4. bootloopfix.zip (FOR .575, important to get this version)
5. xposed installer.zip
7. INSTALL BUSYBOX (get app in PlayStore and use it to install it)
8. enable unknown sources and usb debugging
9. then connect your phone to the PC and run the install.bat from the Z2_MM_Recovery folder (Accept any prompt popping up on your phone)
5. Phone will reboot into recovery when successfull, then you're done
ZIP files from this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...posed-t3390498
RECOVERY INSTALL: from here https://mega.nz/#!UlxGBQaD!HObJIHr9v...xwE4qlPa89CGbY
- Remember: only install the recovery from this file, everything else from the thread above.
NOTE: I had big problems when flashing TWRP 3.0.x IMG file from this thread. Instead get the recovery downloaded in this ZIP and install it form your PC, as described in the steps above.
One more note: I've waited for about 15minutes after finishing the flashing proces (step6). I had the startup animation going on, normally it should take maybe 5-10minutes. I got fed up after nothing was happening and restarted the phone - press the red button beside SIM flap and than power on the phone. After that it started normally.