[Q] Phone stuck on decrypt screen

Search This thread

rbreban

Jun 29, 2012
I was playing a game today and my phone made a weird sound like the sound of a blue screen in windows, freezed and the re booted. Now i cant get pass the enter password to decrypt phone. I know my password, so thats not the problem. Is there's any way to get back to stock or flash a stock firmware ir anything. I tried the off button, no luck, connecting to pc companion wont work. Is theres a volume up volume up down option for this phone. Thank you.

@SidDev

Aug 26, 2013
Kolkata
I was playing a game today and my phone made a weird sound like the sound of a blue screen in windows, freezed and the re booted. Now i cant get pass the enter password to decrypt phone. I know my password, so thats not the problem. Is there's any way to get back to stock or flash a stock firmware ir anything. I tried the off button, no luck, connecting to pc companion wont work. Is theres a volume up volume up down option for this phone. Thank you.

did you encrypted your device from settings menu of security??

do a factory reset from recovery

Reactions: @Ian and rbreban

rbreban

Jun 29, 2012

I got it working, after reading a little i was able to use flashtool to flash a stock firmware i downloaded. Sony phones are so hard for everything and windows 8 is a pain. Thx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I got it working, after reading a little i was able to use flashtool to flash a stock firmware i downloaded. Sony phones are so hard for everything and windows 8 is a pain. Thx

happy it worked for you.
    and yes windows 8 it a pain
    I like win7
    BTW you could have pressed the thanks button instead.