Remove All Ads from XDA

Xperia Z2 Sound Problem on any Custom ROM

22 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By nfsmaster007, Junior Member on 6th January 2019, 10:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,

I dont know how I should capture my problem so I will describe it:
When Im hearing music/watch videos or do anything where a sound gets played on a custom ROM I will be able to here a consistent rustle in the background. Quieter -> more rustle. Louder -> less rustle. When I use headset no rustle at all.

So thats my problem and NO my device is not broken! When I switch my ROM via backup its instantly fine again. I tested CarbonROM and Resurrection ROM when I use the stock 6.0.1 Firmware with root no problem at all.

Could be the problem because of Sonys Clear Audio feature? Should I backup to 6.0.1 again and disable it? What should I try? Help please

gratz

23rd February 2019, 02:43 PM |#2  
Flag İzmir
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsmaster007

Hello

Could be the problem because of Sonys Clear Audio feature? Should I backup to 6.0.1 again and disable it? What should I try? Help please

gratz

Hello,

It's releated with Drm functions and custom soundfx apks and libs that gets to work with DSEEHX, Clear Bass, audio-video encoder-decoders, not directly releated with clear audio. I advice u to use stock MusicFX and Sony stock Sound Enhacement patches shared in Cross platform section
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)