FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][6.0.1] Xperia X v1.0

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Trilliard, Guest on 12th August 2016, 05:06 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is my Xperia X Modded Rom. It is no full Xperia X Rom, i integrated everything what i could from Xperia X Rom and some specials into Stock .253 Rom.
Base: Stock 32.2.A.0.253 (E6553) Kernel: AndroPlusKernel v31

Features:

X System UI (with Android N-Style)
X Lockscreen
X Settings (please read second post)
X Smart Cleaner
X Display Processing
X Icons
X Themes
X Wallpaper
X Bootanimation
X Sounds, Notifications, Ringtones
X Camera libs (Camera App not yet compatible with 253)
X Audio Processing
New QC Audio Processing from SD820 (Amazing Sound Improvment)
Android N Wallpaper
All Stock features from Z Line
Deodexed
Removed OTA-Update function
Xperia X Apps included:

Calendar
Calculator
Clock
Conversations
Phonebook
Photoslideshow
PhotoEditor
skin-core
skin-picker
StylePortrait
Support
SynchHub
WorldClockWidget
Bugs:
One FC Message when Device Booted complete. Download Fix
If you have problems with ChromeCostumization FC message, just delete the folder "/system/vendor/app/ChromeCostumization"
Your bootloader must be unlocked and TWRP recovery must be integrated in the Kernel you are using to access all Partitions.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT MAY CAUSE YOUR DEVICE

Installation:

-Unpack the downloaded ZIP and place the Folder in your Devices TWRP Backup Folder (sdcard/TWRP/Backups/<your-device-id>/)
-reboot your device into TWRP and make a Backup of your current System
-clear data cache/dalvik (factory reset)
-restore the Xperia X Backup (make sure you restore all three partitions "boot,system,oem")
-restart your device and setup (first start take a few minutes)
Download: Xperia X v1.0 on G-Drive
Xperia X v1.0 on AFH

Kernels for Single SIM:

Stock with DM-Verity, Sony RIC, TWRP and DRM Fix
Zach's Kernel Playground for Z4/Z3+
AndroPlusKernel v31
OM5Z KernelYou can use it after flashing the Rom but you cant access OEM Partition with this Kernel
Changing/Update the Kernel on a System with Systemless root/xposed requires an immediately flash of betaSU/systemless xposed framework after flashing the new kernel. Otherwise you will get a bootloop.

Dual Sim patch
Kernels for Dual-SIM:

Stock with DM-Verity, Sony RIC, TWRP and DRM Fix(DSDS)
Zach's Kernel Playground for Z4/Z3+(DSDS)
OM5Z Kernel (DSDS)You can use it after flashing the Rom but you cant access OEM Partition with this Kernel
Changing/Update the Kernel on a System with Systemless root/xposed requires an immediately flash of betaSU/systemless xposed framework after flashing the new kernel. Otherwise you will get a bootloop.

Pictures: Xperia X v1.0 P.s.: My StatusBar Icons are from FSBI.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160812-151915.jpg
Views:	2642
Size:	218.0 KB
ID:	3840585   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160812-151822.png
Views:	2520
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	3840586   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160812-151749.jpg
Views:	2536
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	3840587   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160812-151844.png
Views:	2332
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	3840588  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trilliard For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Trilliard Ad-Free

Trilliard
12th August 2016, 05:07 PM |#2  

More
I think i got the X Settings complete to work. Please try to flash the zip from this post and report back if it works for you. Here it works fine now allways when it didnt before. The only limitation is that you dont have the settings for Dt2w in there, but you can use every Kernel App to control this.
Just to show you how it will look i made a few screenshoots of X Settings and Smartcleaner.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160812-151724.png
Views:	1490
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	3840590   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160812-151716.png
Views:	1480
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	3840591   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160812-151704.png
Views:	1482
Size:	166.6 KB
ID:	3840592  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Z3+_Xperia_X_Settings.zip - [Click for QR Code] (11.10 MB, 306 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
13th August 2016, 10:44 AM |#3  
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 313

Donate to Me
More
Just two questions:
-Do the USB OTG work? I read it doesn't with most of the Xperia X SystemUI ports;
-The statusbar icons in the screenshots are not included, right? I mean, you applied them, the ROM has the stock ones?

Btw thanks for your work, giving a try later.
Trilliard
13th August 2016, 12:47 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ale29-09

Just two questions:
-Do the USB OTG work? I read it doesn't with most of the Xperia X SystemUI ports;
-The statusbar icons in the screenshots are not included, right? I mean, you applied them, the ROM has the stock ones?

Btw thanks for your work, giving a try later.

USB OTG is working, sometimes you just have to restart the device with usb stick connected to get Android to recognize the Stick but that was allways with all devices i used this way. The StatusBar Icons from the Screenshoots are not in the Rom, because of this i wrote where i have them from
13th August 2016, 12:49 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Does smart cleaner works fine ? I heard its unstable for working Z5 users and failed to get this working in Z3+ before.

EDIT: And how did you get " New QC Audio Processing from SD820 (Amazing Sound Improvement) " ? Could you share it please ?

Thanks
Trilliard
13th August 2016, 12:54 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GryTEcHoG

Does smart cleaner works fine ? I heard its unstable for working Z5 users and failed to get this working in Z3+ before.

EDIT: And how did you get " New QC Audio Processing from SD820 (Amazing Sound Improvement) " ? Could you share it please ?

Thanks

This is no port from Z5 i made nearly everything by my own so you cant expect the same issues like Z5 Users have. I´m using the Rom for over three weeks now and its stable and found no bugs till now.

Edit: I just have to say this... The Xperia X Rom for Z5 is totaly buggy, it would have been stupid to take this as a source for anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
13th August 2016, 01:29 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilliard

This is no port from Z5 i made nearly everything by my own so you cant expect the same issues like Z5 Users have. I´m using the Rom for over three weeks now and its stable and found no bugs till now.

Edit: I just have to say this... The Xperia X Rom for Z5 is totaly buggy, it would have been stupid to take this as a source for anything.

And how did you get " New QC Audio Processing from SD820 (Amazing Sound Improvement) " ? Could you share it please ?

EDIT: Did you debloat the rom also ?
Trilliard
14th August 2016, 09:26 AM |#8  

More
I dont know how, but somehow my camera stopped working. I hope it´s just something on my device and not in the Rom Backup.

Edit: It was just my device, clean install solved it. Somehow my data corrupted my camera ^^

Edit2: Good that i made a clean install hehe. Found a small bug where it looks like i accidentially deleted a file. But its just a small zip what you have to flash to fix this org.codeaurora FC message. Just flash the file from this post.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Xperia-X-Rom-v1.0-org.codeaurora-FC-Fix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (145.6 KB, 268 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
15th August 2016, 01:14 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
i want this rom for xperia z3+ dual
can make this rom work on Xperia z3+ Dual (e6533) .. please
Trilliard
15th August 2016, 06:31 PM |#10  

More
If you already downloaded my Fix and it didnt work, sorry for this made a mistake while packing the files. Download it again i uploaded a correct packed zip.
16th August 2016, 03:32 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
YES it does not bootloop. It just takes too much time the first time like 20 min or something...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)