FORUMS

[Official] 32.1.A.1.163 Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Xperia Z3+ Released!

111 posts
Thanks Meter: 39

By Tantawi, Senior Member on 7th March 2016, 09:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th March 2016, 01:36 AM |#21  
Updated mine to the Malaysian version dual. The rom is in fact very clean, the only non sony app installed is AVG, which I could install instantly.

The rom itself is very fluid. I can launch the camera using the shutter key from sleep in 1 second. Temperature control is also very good. I have taken a 4k video with 10min + without overheating.
8th March 2016, 01:42 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 493

More
I may be getting this device.. Is it worth it now?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
8th March 2016, 02:38 AM |#23  
Flag Prilep
Thanks Meter: 1,826

More
hey folks does anyone have problems with LTE/4G on the new firmware? I can't seem to connect to it although it shows LTE when searching for networks.. 3G and GSM work fine.
I'm in no position to check if my provider has an outage (ironically right after I finished flashing the thing) or it's something else - I don't have any other nano-sim phone or card to check with.

otherwise, this is a nice update, no problem that it's 6.0, I'm sure newer MM versions will follow soon.
Phone feels snappier and seems to be less heating. Still to see if Stamina mode's absence will be a regression to sleep battery drain.

Finally MM on kitakami, yay!
8th March 2016, 04:48 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Finally I have just updated my z3+ single sim via flashtool
This firmware is perfect really very smooth and no lag whatsoever
Also lollipop was very smooth with me but marshmallow is
Smoother and about the heating issues I haven't experienced
Any heating issue on lollipop, the heating is very normal and just like any other phone
And my score in lollipop was 71k.
On marshmallow the device is cooler than before and I have got a 80k in Benchmark really this is awesome update the only problem is the battery drain
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160308-063238.png
Views:	542
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	3674585   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20160308-063927.png
Views:	528
Size:	228.6 KB
ID:	3674586  
The Following User Says Thank You to 3mr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 3mr Ad-Free
8th March 2016, 05:14 AM |#25  
Flag Malabon City
Thanks Meter: 257

More
Screenshots of the launcher please...☺
8th March 2016, 05:27 AM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Did update with Xperifirm and Flashtools , Thanks @Tiu Fiu for suggestions.

It's dramatically faster compare to Lollipop. But the heat problem is still there. Try 4K recording and no improvement in recorded time.

By far no serious problem, still have to test further.
8th March 2016, 06:48 AM |#27  
Sweden
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Do I have to wait for the firmware for Sweden (Nordic) to show up before using Flashtool? If not... witch firmware can I use? And how to download it?

I haven´t used Flashtool since my Xperia X10 days... I can use it with unrooted devices, right?
8th March 2016, 07:22 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manneman32

Do I have to wait for the firmware for Sweden (Nordic) to show up before using Flashtool? If not... witch firmware can I use? And how to download it?

I haven´t used Flashtool since my Xperia X10 days... I can use it with unrooted devices, right?

Not really. I think you can use any "customized..." ROM with no problem. (Mine is HK, I used SG for flashing) Surely you can use it with unroot devices.
The Following User Says Thank You to ing005 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ing005 Ad-Free
8th March 2016, 07:24 AM |#29  
Sweden
Thanks Meter: 142

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ing005

Not really. I think you can use any "customized..." ROM with no problem. (Mine is HK, I used SG for flashing) Surely you can use it with unroot devices.

Allright!

Still, where can I fint the files? And what does SG mean?
8th March 2016, 10:20 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
SG => Singapore

I have Taiwanese version of Z3+. I use flashtool flash ... Did not lost anything. Google Play Service errors few times. After update all apps, I did not get error for entire day.

Now waiting for root method, can not run apps which require root. If xposed works after root, it will be perfect.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
8th March 2016, 11:23 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Stockholm
Thanks Meter: 39

Donate to Me
More
Nordic Combined is up along many more regions!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)