MOVED TO THIS THREAD

Last edited:

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island

korom42

Dec 28, 2012
+1.....

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Still testing but still noticed heating up but reduced big online core to 2 and ll see how it goes.
Added AFH mirror for uninstaller in downloads
Please make sure that init.d is working so changes take effect you should find the file /data/initd_test.log with current time inside it, also make sure init.d floder and files inside it have 755 permissions .

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
Added AFH mirror for uninstaller in downloads
Please make sure that init.d is working so changes take effect you should find the file /data/initd_test.log with current time inside it, also make sure init.d floder and files inside it have 755 permissions .

Rom has init.d folder and also tha folder and files has 755 permission but dnt have /data/initd_test.log/

xaaaj

Mar 12, 2015
use kernel auditor init.d emulator I'll try to fix that init.d bug what ROM you are using ? for me on stock 7.1.1 init.d works fine

What kernel are you using? tried to flash but init.d folder doesn't appear in /data/ im on stock rom and also on stock kernel also with latest magisk installed wanted to try your work for testing! :)

korom42

Dec 28, 2012
What kernel are you using? tried to flash but init.d folder doesn't appear in /data/ im on stock rom and also on stock kernel also with latest magisk installed wanted to try your work for testing! :)
init.d floder is located in system/etc/
the file you must file is named initd_test.log located in /data/
Im on crdroid lineage os... No probs with system/etc/init.d folder brov..... Im saying /data/initd_test.log doesnt exit brov. I have init.d folder.
If you have init.d floder doesn't mean init.d is working you must find the file initd_test.log located in /data/

For now use init.d emulator in kernel auditor app it works just fine on all roms try it and reboot and see if it worked (check the file in /data/)

Reactions: whalesplaho

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island

If you have init.d floder doesn't mean init.d is working you must find the file initd_test.log located in /data/

For now use init.d emulator in kernel auditor app it works just fine on all roms try it and reboot and see if it worked (check the file in /data/)

Okay... Will try and see what happens brov!
Thanks...

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Tha file not present brov...... Dnt know whats wrong!

Last edited:

spynathan

Oct 8, 2016
Installed on carbonrom, so far so good. Will give a battery life report tomorrow, and do some stress tests.

korom42

Dec 28, 2012
Thanks...
---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

Installed on carbonrom, so far so good. Will give a battery life report tomorrow, and do some stress tests.
Thank you for your work. I'll give you a feedback after a few days of various usages :) (LXT1.0+FSC2.1)
Version update
-v1.1 | 23/09/2017

Code:
- Removed old init.d enabler (wasn't working well) 
 And because life is a do it yourself project I created [B][URL="https://xdaforums.com/crossdevice-dev/sony/mod-simple-init-d-enabler-systemless-t3677750/"]a magisk
 module get it here to enable init.d[/URL][/B]
- Added LMK memory values from DEEZNUTS thanks to @Smacksmack206
- Few other optimizations

Enjoy :)

Last edited:

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
Yhu prescribed to use FSC mod with dis for better effects, so if not on stock, one shud use FSC+ 1.6 right?
Downloaded tha init.d enabler so ll try. Thanks brov!

korom42

Dec 28, 2012
Yhu prescribed to use FSC mod with dis for better effects, so if not on stock, one shud use FSC+ 1.6 right?
Downloaded tha init.d enabler so ll try. Thanks brov!
Yes bro 1.6 is last version I made for non-stock since I switched to stock now, but some users reported me that 2.1 did well also on non-stock so try it on your risk
You can use either FSC+ for minimum heat or FSC for a bit more performance depends on your needs :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sorry for this unfortunately I couldn't find any solution and I don't have much time to maintain this for Z5 plus I don't have access to the device so I'm dropping LXT for Z3+/Z5 @sarp41 thanks for the logs and thank to everyone who helped by giving feedback .
    Thanks...

Thank you for your work. I'll give you a feedback after a few days of various usages :) (LXT1.0+FSC2.1)
    Version update
    -v1.1 | 23/09/2017

Code:
    - Removed old init.d enabler (wasn't working well) 
     And because life is a do it yourself project I created [B][URL="https://xdaforums.com/crossdevice-dev/sony/mod-simple-init-d-enabler-systemless-t3677750/"]a magisk
     module get it here to enable init.d[/URL][/B]
    - Added LMK memory values from DEEZNUTS thanks to @Smacksmack206
    - Few other optimizations

Enjoy :)
    @korom42 Greetings,

I'm using LXT v1.8 with Kernel Aduitor init.d emulator it seems everything works flawlessly except one thing that I noticed lately. Kernel Aduitor says "Deep Sleep" is not being used by cores. In Kernel Aduitor's "unused frequencies" part, I can see "Deep Sleep" expression which I have never seen in previous versions of your work.
    I wonder if it is because something like faulty/missing code or just me?
    Thanks, Sarp

The device has never been in deep sleep even at night :(

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z5 Premium using XDA Labs

Hi! First of all, thanks a lot for these tweaks :laugh:

Since I updated to 1.8 my phone had also been unable to deep sleep. At first I thought it was either because of an update to Google Play Services, or because I had been playing with the target_loads in lxt_gov (trying to get rid of some crackle while listening to music with the screen off), but after returning to the default lxt_gov I was still having problems.

(I should probably mention here that I'm using a Z5C on 32.4.A.1.54 with Magisk + init.d link module + Kernel Adiutor)

After this I suspected that Kernel Adiutor was the problem, because some of the governor tunables/speeds were not updated after rebooting, and the minfree values were incorrect, which was rather confusing! Or perhaps one of the scripts is still trying to run when the phone is supposed to be sleeping? :confused:

But anyway. I believe I have fixed the deep sleep problem by tweaking lxt_misc - I am using a heavily cut down version (removed the build.prop changes, GPU tweaks, low power modes, fstrim, among other things), with a couple of minor changes too:

I changed the double quotation marks here to single ones, just to be consistent with the other RAM tweak values (I have no idea if it makes any difference lol). I also removed the semicolon after page-cluster - maybe this was the problem?
    Code:
    echo "60" > /proc/sys/vm/swappiness
    echo "8" > /proc/sys/vm/page-cluster;
    to
    Code:
    echo '60' > /proc/sys/vm/swappiness
    echo '8' > /proc/sys/vm/page-cluster

I also removed everything related to ZRAM apart from the max_comp_streams line, because the code here didn't seem to change anything (the disk size remained at 510MB, for example)

Finally, I replaced the code related to disabling BCL with a single line, after looking for the correct folder :p
    Code:
    if [ -e "/sys/devices/soc/soc:qcom,bcl/mode" ]; then
    echo -n disable > /sys/devices/soc/soc:qcom,bcl/mode
    fi
    to
    Code:
    echo -n disable > /sys/devices/soc.0/qcom,bcl.61/mode
    which works now

Oh! I also changed the number at the beginning of the file name (so it's called 01lxt_misc_edit) just to make it different from 00lxt_gov, just in case that was causing an issue, but again, I have no idea if that makes a difference! All I can say is that my phone is deep sleeping again.

+-

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Oh, btw, I spotted a typo in the blocking wakelocks section!
    Code:
    if [ -e "[COLOR="Red"]/ys/[/COLOR]module/wakeup/parameters/enable_si_ws" ]; then
    chmod 644 /sys/module/wakeup/parameters/enable_si_ws
    echo 0 > /sys/module/wakeup/parameters/enable_si_ws
    chmod 444 /sys/module/wakeup/parameters/enable_si_ws
    fi
    qlright guys thanks for replies .. i just upload new refined version v2 .. please check if all is working fine and @plusminus_ thank you for the feedback and help :)