FORUMS

[FTF][OLD Nougat][32.3.A.2.33] E6603/33/53/83 Google Drive + Patched Kernels

1,085 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,304
 
By sceryavuz, Senior Member on 30th March 2017, 12:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread



Hi xda users,
I am very pleased to present VERY OLD NOUGAT FTFs Google Drive Mirror + Patched Kernels.

I spend lots of time and bandwidth for you, so please hit
Thanks button and comment below..


Read First
This in NOT Backup TA Partition or Bootloader Unlock thread.
FTFs on this thread are original STOCK rom files.
If your device BOOTLOADER UNLOCKED, you can use Patched Kernel if you want.
If your device BOOTLOADER LOCKED, you can NOT use Patched Kernel.
You do NOT have to USE patched kernel, just flash FTF. Use like a stock ROM.
I build Patched Kernels for ROOT, TWRP, MAGISK users.



Thread Updated : LATEST


Thread has so many questions and answers, so I will not delete this thread.
The Following 109 Users Say Thank You to sceryavuz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sceryavuz Ad-Free
30th March 2017, 01:18 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:

10-) Select ALL wipe options

Is it possible to have a good update without wiping anything?
Especially if the previous FW version is very old (Customized HK device)
30th March 2017, 01:34 PM |#3  
sceryavuz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 1,304
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mc_B3oWoLF

Is it possible to have a good update without wiping anything?
Especially if the previous FW version is very old (Customized HK device)

You can try without wipe, i canNOT guaranteed it will be good.
If you get errors, then you will flash with wipe options.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sceryavuz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sceryavuz Ad-Free
30th March 2017, 01:56 PM |#4  
sceryavuz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 1,304
 
Donate to Me
More
All files uploaded. I am tired
Sony was working too much
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sceryavuz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sceryavuz Ad-Free
30th March 2017, 08:12 PM |#5  
stipi69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ptuj
Thanks Meter: 63
 
Donate to Me
More
Great I salute to you!!
31st March 2017, 09:35 AM |#6  
Hamidreza2010's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 475
 
More
@sceryavuz thanks bro for your hard work
its very complete
31st March 2017, 10:02 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceryavuz

You can try without wipe, i canNOT guaranteed it will be good.
If you get errors, then you will flash with wipe options.

Here's my report:
I followed the 14 guide steps, except for wiping everything (I didn't select any wiping option at all).
No root device with intention to keep the factory-clean firmware as well as all user data.
The device was originally "Customized HK", that hasn't received any latest FW updates.
New FW installed flawlessly, keeping all user data on device
Thanks again!!!

P.S. I used XperiFirm and FlashTool myself to get the desired FW version ftf file
31st March 2017, 12:13 PM |#8  
devilmaycry2020's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 243
 
More
Thank you for your hard work. Why don't you add TWRP 3.1.0 to kernel image ? not recovery boot image ?
31st March 2017, 09:40 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 416
 
Donate to Me
More
i installed this version of nougat and now i can't install this https://forum.xda-developers.com/cro...amera-t3463148 or other mods . They install in the recovery but when i start the camera i get the stock camera app with no mods. i have root, twrp from tis thread and i did a whipe cache but didn't help. Do i need to do anything else to fix this?
31st March 2017, 11:06 PM |#10  
sceryavuz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 1,304
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilmaycry2020

Thank you for your hard work. Why don't you add TWRP 3.1.0 to kernel image ? not recovery boot image ?

I couldn't find twrp_common modules for 3.1.0, only for 3.0.2
31st March 2017, 11:13 PM |#11  
sceryavuz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 1,304
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NexusGTS

i installed this version of nougat and now i can't install this https://forum.xda-developers.com/cro...amera-t3463148 or other mods . They install in the recovery but when i start the camera i get the stock camera app with no mods. i have root, twrp from tis thread and i did a whipe cache but didn't help. Do i need to do anything else to fix this?

I looked at update-script and modded files. They have different package names..
Sony camera app's name is not "SuperVideoCamera" anymore..
You have to edit all apk, jar, odex file names and script..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
patched kernel, z5 firmware, z5 latest nougat, z5 nougat, z5 update

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes