Cant access Recovery using Hardware keys Xperia ZL

Search This thread

midhunbhayi

Jun 17, 2012
Kannur
HI,
Can anyone help me to go to recovery using hardware keys(power button + Vol down or up). I am using Ultimate BlackXZL V2 Rom in Xperia ZL C6502 (India) . My bootloader is locked. Unlock allowed : Yes. Also Using latest SuperSu v1.99. Recovery used is latest XZL lockeddualrecovery2.7.145-BETA. So to load recovery i have to use any apps like rom manager. Because of this while flashing any ROMS, if any error comes am not able to load recovery, making me to flash the stock ftf which i created using flashtool. Please Help. :crying:

HI,
Can anyone help me to go to recovery using hardware keys(power button + Vol down or up). I am using Ultimate BlackXZL V2 Rom in Xperia ZL C6502 (India) . My bootloader is locked. Unlock allowed : Yes. Also Using latest SuperSu v1.99. Recovery used is latest XZL lockeddualrecovery2.7.145-BETA. So to load recovery i have to use any apps like rom manager. Because of this while flashing any ROMS, if any error comes am not able to load recovery, making me to flash the stock ftf which i created using flashtool. Please Help. :crying:

you just have to use vol up or down and not (power button+Vol down or up)

Reactions: midhunbhayi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI,

you just have to use vol up or down and not (power button+Vol down or up)
    Thanks for replying .. But I tried using Vol up or Down. Its not working. Its booting as normal not going to recovery

when you power on the device, you'll see green LED and the phone vibrates twice. then you have to press vol up for philz or vol down for twrp thrice.