#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT THREAD.
BUILDS ARE INTENDED FOR ADVANCED USERS, SO THEY CAN TEST AND GIVE FEEDBACK.
FEATURE REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED, THIS IS PLAIN CYANOGENMOD.
Also, there are sister threads for working on pollux, yuga and dogo.
- Jan 30: Initial release
- Feb 5: kernel updates, audio HAL modernization
- Feb 9: WiFi updates
- Feb 13: volume rocker wakeup, sdcard hotplug, camera focus changes, cleanups
- Feb 16: new call fix
- Feb 27: F2FS support
- Mar 1: audio update
- Mar 3: smooth boot animation
- Mar 6: more audio updates
- Apr 3: first 12.1 build
- Apr 20: radio fixed
- Apr 22: Android 5.1.1
- Apr 27: tons of cpu and gpu governor updates/fixes, wifi updates
- May 1: gpu gov and wifi updates
- May 7: app2sd fixes, selinux updates, fixed power hal, OSS THERMAL MGMT, wifi fixes
- May 10: plethora of core kernel and platform updates, init changes
- May 22: scheduler and platform updates, reworked kernel configuration
- July 7: lollipop blobs, init update, new sensor drivers, kernel updates
- July 11: fix booting into recovery by toggling volume keys, fixed wlan&bt mac config, fixed off charging mode
- July 20: fixed gps problems under certain circumstances
- July 30: lp kernel updates, als adjustments, led color configuration from ui, gps problems fixed, leds in offline charging mode
- Aug 6: row io scheduler, open source gps hal, fix sd card access and thermal config, update sepolicy and power profile
- Aug 20: minor init updates, thermanager config
- Aug 26: backlight fix, thermanager updates
- Sep 10: io schedulers: include fiops, bfq - use it as default
- Sep 17: sony 5.1 blobs, init changes, performance management in recovery
- May 9: initial CM13 release
- Jul 5: loads of kernel changes, audio hal, and probably plenty of stuff i forgot
All builds are synchronized with the latest CM tree. For the specific updates to fusion3 and yuga, see the source link below!
For the brave CM13 DEVELOPMENT BUILD:
Dirty-flashing on existing 12.1 upgrades normally to CM 13. Beware you will need compatible GApps though!
Nightlies are now available:
Official download site
This thread will however remain the prime location for testing new stuff and support on yuga.
If you have anything other than CyanogenMod 12.1 on your device, do a full wipe, and get Android 5.1 compatible gapps!
F2FS support: take a look here
Some very important "rules" for this:
- Run unmodified versions (no FOTA recovery, no modified kernel, no Xposed framework, etc.)
- Please dont post "X isnt working" or "random reboots" - provide LOGS for each report you post here. This thread is actually meant for users who are capable of gathering and providing logs, so after a reboot, provide last_kmsg, and for all other problems, dmesg and logcat at the very least.
- If you can reproduce your problem, you might want to increase the logging level before posting it here, which will increase chances of me finding the problem.
I will have to ignore all other "problem reports" as they are essentially useless.
If you are willing (and able) to help, check out the patch sets, test them for the respective projects (fusion3 is also pollux, odin, and so on).