FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

CyanogenMod 12.1, Mokee 5.1, PAC 5 DOGO builds

401 posts
Thanks Meter: 819
 
By xenius9, Senior Member on 18th November 2014, 01:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th November 2014, 05:48 AM |#91  
OP Senior Member
Flag NiNo
Thanks Meter: 819
 
Donate to Me
More
Update:
New system.img from 23.11.2014 - https://yadi.sk/d/QOl-XLjwcuzFB
new boot.img - https://yadi.sk/d/vp6KAryMcuzDu
new fix - https://yadi.sk/d/_kmTzzCPcuzDq
Worked
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xenius9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xenius9 Ad-Free
 
 
25th November 2014, 05:59 AM |#92  
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 217
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenius9

Update:
New system.img from 23.11.2014 - https://yadi.sk/d/QOl-XLjwcuzFB
new boot.img - https://yadi.sk/d/vp6KAryMcuzDu
new fix - https://yadi.sk/d/_kmTzzCPcuzDq
Not tested

any changelogs??
25th November 2014, 07:23 AM |#93  
OP Senior Member
Flag NiNo
Thanks Meter: 819
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kash296

any changelogs??

See original theme - http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...ria-z-t2929369
25th November 2014, 08:51 AM |#94  
Amr Nasser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Question Important
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenius9

Update:
New system.img from 23.11.2014 - https://yadi.sk/d/QOl-XLjwcuzFB
new boot.img - https://yadi.sk/d/vp6KAryMcuzDu
new fix - https://yadi.sk/d/_kmTzzCPcuzDq
Not tested

How To Flash This Rom ?!
" System.img "
25th November 2014, 09:33 AM |#95  
nikhilkaushik's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 74
 
More
Thumbs up
READ OP.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amr Nasser

How To Flash This Rom ?!
" System.img "

READ OP. If you can't understand how to do it, I would suggest you read more before making any changes to your handset.
The Following User Says Thank You to nikhilkaushik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nikhilkaushik Ad-Free
25th November 2014, 11:43 AM |#96  
Puneetsaini's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kurukshetra
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenius9

Big thanks to thomas1991_12 and pabx. This Rom based on their work.

English screenshots - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=77
More Russian screenshots - http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=35853307
Whats worked: see original theme - http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...ria-z-t2929369

25.11.2014 Update:
New system.img from 23.11.2014 - https://yadi.sk/d/QOl-XLjwcuzFB
new boot.img - https://yadi.sk/d/vp6KAryMcuzDu
new fix - https://yadi.sk/d/_kmTzzCPcuzDq
Tested- Worked

Gapps - https://yadi.sk/d/CegSDOs7cmqYu
Worked SuperSu - http://download.chainfire.eu/624/Sup...erSU-v2.23.zip

Installing:
flash via fastboot or flashtool (in fastboot mode) boot and system images
Fastboot:
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash system system.img
flash fix(recommended before first boot), supersu, gapps ...etc via recovery
************************************************** ************************************************** ******

Kernel w twrp recovery(20.11.2014) - https://yadi.sk/d/wFNnTe2rcpRnW
SystemImage (from sony Z 18.11.2014) - https://yadi.sk/d/370nlF7ecpRnp
Gapps - https://yadi.sk/d/CegSDOs7cmqYu
Fix (Xperia ZR specified files (zr camera libs, sensors.conf etc, you need install it via twrp recovery before boot system)) - https://yadi.sk/d/508fG-A4cpRnE

update:
Some people have reported problems with memory and microfriezes on the new kernel. I make old kernel w new ramdisk(root must work) and fix w kernel modules. For 18.11 firmware.
Old kernel - https://yadi.sk/d/aPvZxhHrcr53R
fix for old kernel(zr libs) - https://yadi.sk/d/pfVZ7UODcr53F

bro..i hv only one prblm with proxomity sensor its worked good with other custom rom nd stock rom.../
bt in this new update its not work fine..when i plg the earphn nd call its work nd whwn i plug up d screen goes down...i dnt knw how to solve it...why its not work with this rom..????


waht i do...
25th November 2014, 11:53 AM |#97  
SirVer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puneetsaini

bro..i hv only one prblm with proxomity sensor its worked good with other custom rom nd stock rom.../
bt in this new update its not work fine..when i plg the earphn nd call its work nd whwn i plug up d screen goes down...i dnt knw how to solve it...why its not work with this rom..????


waht i do...

Firstly, this belongs in the Q&A thread. And secondly, I (and @kash296, I think) have repeatedly told you methods on how to fix your problem. Either you've been completely ignoring these instructions, or none of them worked for you, in which case it is a HARDWARE problem, which I have also told you before. If you have been trying what I've been telling you and getting errors, tell us, and we'll help. Asking the same question over and over is not going to solve anything. I don't want to be rude, but this is getting really annoying.
25th November 2014, 11:57 AM |#98  
Puneetsaini's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kurukshetra
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirVer

Firstly, this belongs in the Q&A thread. And secondly, I (and @kash296, I think) have repeatedly told you methods on how to fix your problem. Either you've been completely ignoring these instructions, or none of them worked for you, in which case it is a HARDWARE problem, which I have also told you before. If you have been trying what I've been telling you and getting errors, tell us, and we'll help. Asking the same question over and over is not going to solve anything. I don't want to be rude, but this is getting really annoying.



i m trying all step which u was said ..bt not wrk..thn i flash othr rom its work good..no snsor problm....
bt in lollipop its not work..how its hardware problem bro..its work good other rom..my model C5502 not C5503
is there is any diffrnce btwn them??
25th November 2014, 12:05 PM |#99  
SirVer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puneetsaini

i m trying all step which u was said ..bt not wrk..thn i flash othr rom its work good..no snsor problm....
bt in lollipop its not work..how its hardware problem bro..its work good other rom..my model C5502 not C5503
is there is any diffrnce btwn them??

All my steps? Sure? Go back and make sure. Try formatting system partition before flashing the IMG. Also try flashing stock FTF, ticking all the wipe options, and flash this ROM again.

One of the methods WILL work. Only reason it wouldn't work is hardware problem, which it cannot be, if it works on other ROMs. I'm using C5502 as well, no difference except that the other one has LTE.

Reply to Q&A thread.
25th November 2014, 12:09 PM |#100  
Puneetsaini's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kurukshetra
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirVer

All my steps? Sure? Go back and make sure. Try formatting system partition before flashing the IMG. Also try flashing stock FTF, ticking all the wipe options, and flash this ROM again.

One of the methods WILL work. Only reason it wouldn't work is hardware problem, which it cannot be, if it works on other ROMs. I'm using C5502 as well, no difference except that the other one has LTE.


ohk bro frist i will flash stock ftf .283 for c5502 then... flash ur latest boot.img and system or zr fix...hope it will work,,...
25th November 2014, 01:29 PM |#101  
Amr Nasser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Question Important
Help Needed !

After I Flashed Boot.img & System.img >> I Started The Device & Get Into Recovery Then I Wipe Cash , Data , Dalvik & Internal Storage >> Then I Flashed Fix , Gapps & Super SU >> Am I Doing The Right Steps ??

Is There Any Way To Reduce Navigation Bar Buttons Size ??

EDIT :

There IS No Navigation Bar Nor Notification Bar AT ALL !!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes