FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

CyanogenMod 12.1, Mokee 5.1, PAC 5 DOGO builds

401 posts
Thanks Meter: 819
 
By xenius9, Senior Member on 18th November 2014, 01:39 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th November 2014, 01:29 PM |#101  
Amr Nasser's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Question Important
Help Needed !

After I Flashed Boot.img & System.img >> I Started The Device & Get Into Recovery Then I Wipe Cash , Data , Dalvik & Internal Storage >> Then I Flashed Fix , Gapps & Super SU >> Am I Doing The Right Steps ??

Is There Any Way To Reduce Navigation Bar Buttons Size ??

EDIT :

There IS No Navigation Bar Nor Notification Bar AT ALL !!
 
 
25th November 2014, 02:03 PM |#102  
SirVer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amr Nasser

Help Needed !

After I Flashed Boot.img & System.img >> I Started The Device & Get Into Recovery Then I Wipe Cash , Data , Dalvik & Internal Storage >> Then I Flashed Fix , Gapps & Super SU >> Am I Doing The Right Steps ??

Is There Any Way To Reduce Navigation Bar Buttons Size ??

Thanks

Ready TO TEST

Wiped internal? Overkill, but OK.
Steps look right, should be working fine. No way to reduce the size yet, apart from decompiling the systemui apk, editing and recompiling it.
In the future, ask questions in the Q&A thread.
25th November 2014, 03:10 PM |#103  
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 217
 
More
Did you try the new update? How is it? I need to try tomorrow, but just wanted to know if there's any significant difference. Previous build was stable enough for me, but i thought i'd ask you as you're pretty active on this thread. @SirVer
25th November 2014, 03:17 PM |#104  
SirVer's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kash296

Did you try the new update? How is it? I need to try tomorrow, but just wanted to know if there's any significant difference. Previous build was stable enough for me, but i thought i'd ask you as you're pretty active on this thread. @SirVer

Downloading it now, but won't be able to report on usage until tomorrow - need my phone operational for a while.
25th November 2014, 05:17 PM |#105  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Anyone test this update?
And how did u feel about in call volume? It's louder or not?
If not,how to fix that? And how to use custom ringtones?
Pls!!! And Tks!!!
25th November 2014, 05:50 PM |#106  
Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 217
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytee

Anyone test this update?
And how did u feel about in call volume? It's louder or not?
If not,how to fix that? And how to use custom ringtones?
Pls!!! And Tks!!!

Perhaps you can try selecting your desired audio file from the music player, or through a file manager app.. And set that audio as your phone ringtone. Hope it works
26th November 2014, 04:11 AM |#107  
OP Senior Member
Flag NiNo
Thanks Meter: 819
 
Donate to Me
More
Please use this GAPPS - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post56810851
Older GAPPS sometimes cause problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to xenius9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xenius9 Ad-Free
26th November 2014, 04:44 AM |#108  
a-k-t-w's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
This rom is incredible, everything is working. I was considering buying a new phone for lollipop but looks like I won't need to. Thank you very much.
26th November 2014, 05:15 AM |#109  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a-k-t-w

This rom is incredible, everything is working. I was considering buying a new phone for lollipop but looks like I won't need to. Thank you very much.

How do u feel about in call volume? Is it louder? Tks!
26th November 2014, 06:48 AM |#110  
OP Senior Member
Flag NiNo
Thanks Meter: 819
 
Donate to Me
More
On 25.11 build volume is normal.
The Following User Says Thank You to xenius9 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xenius9 Ad-Free
26th November 2014, 04:35 PM |#111  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenius9

On 25.11 build volume is normal.

I found a bug with this update.Everything is ok but I cant see any file or folder on my Sdcard. I use Es file manager and other app is the same result. Its blank!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-11-26-23-23-55.png
Views:	242
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	3035201   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-11-26-23-23-40.png
Views:	242
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	3035202  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes