271 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,853

By Chippa_a, Recognized Developer on 18th January 2016, 08:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th September 2017, 07:35 AM |#141  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
GREAT ROM
However, it's not without the requirement for further optimization.
I've tested it aggressively and I can say
1. Expect some random freezes and lag after the first few of restarts.
2. I used titanium backup to quickly freeze some of the "customized" bloatware: Viper, Max Lock, L Speed, Xtreme Music. A lot of good work went into this ROM, but I have a hunch that these 'extra' apps are the culprits for some of the problems people haev mentioned about this. There are a couple of xposed modules leftover that I couldn't yet uninstall but I just left them deactivated so it doesn't matter.
3. Disable or Password protect the lockscreen right away or; after ~3 mins of inactivity, you will be back at a lockscreen that doesn't unlock and you have to shutdown to get back in the phone.
4. This boots up mins faster than the stock 5.1.1 I had prior, and after reducing the animation scales to .5% the UX is very snappy, much snappier than stock.
5. the magnifying glass on the homescreen can be changed in home screen settings back to classic style by holding your finger on a blank area of the homescreen, then click the gear.
6. after restoring apps+data via Titanium Backup I got some freezes and hangs and I also lost dual recovery so I just re-added dual recovery and wiped the Dalvik cache and the regular cache and now it works great
7. Also the native file explorer is corrupted so you have to freeze an app called documents and then choose a file explorer like solid. Otherwise, you won't be able to select a file to upload to an app or website.

Great Rom, hopefully a long term keeper

7th September 2017, 08:25 PM |#142  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersemar

Help.! My storage 32Gb after instal this room i have storage only for 4Gb.. How to fix.?

Flash (Only) the partition from so-04e into the phone, exclude everything else
9th September 2017, 10:07 PM |#143  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
How to instale this ROM ? Please
8th June 2018, 05:26 AM |#144  

More
Hi @chipa_a
Please Give Me Version 6.1.0 Link
I Cant Update The Rom From OTA Updater
The First Page Link Is Invalid For Version 6.1.0
6th August 2018, 02:31 AM |#145  

More
link dead
Excuse me, want to tell that the link was dead (not found)...
this one [v6.1.0 OTA] , and this [Full v6.0.5 (GoogleDrive): Click (Thanks to @sufoalmighty)]

and i want to ask, how to flash/install (step by step) the OTA v6.1.0 update when i had already customized v6.0.5 ROM on my ZR? is it just flash it with twrp like the instalation instruction or there's other ways..?

Thank you very much before, sorry for my bad english #i'm newbie with this thing, please guide me
7th September 2018, 09:28 PM |#146  

More
GD Link Not Found
Link Google Drive For OTA 6.1.0 is not found
any other link?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)