FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UB/LB] Miui 7 4.4.4 by greatslon

102 posts
Thanks Meter: 39
 
By shamescool, Senior Member on 21st November 2015, 12:35 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
After surfing through the net for Miui 7 rom i found this masterpiece on 4pda.ru

logo

Flashing method:
1-Copy the zip file into sd card
2-Do a Complete Wipe including factory reset
3-Flash it using Custom recovery (twrp,cwm)
4-Follow The instructions on aroma


Notice:
1-Im not responsible for any problems caused by this rom but i would help if u ask nicely)
2-This is not my work and im just sharing greatslon's work
3-If your bootloader is locked flash the stock 4.4 .ftf (.292) with recovery
4-Use the thanks button if i made things easy
5-I will try to update the thread if we had updates


Source:
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry42935918

Screenshots:


BIG UPDATE!!!!
Version 6.3.25 fully optimized based on xperia z miui:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6iflup3ip...m4fVAz3ba?dl=0
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to shamescool For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shamescool Ad-Free
 
 
22nd November 2015, 04:48 AM |#2  
Puneetsaini's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kurukshetra
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamescool

After surfing through the net for Miui 7 rom i found this masterpiece on 4pda.ru

logo


Flashing method:
1-Copy the zip file into sd card
2-Do a Complete Wipe including factory reset
3-Flash it using Custom recovery (twrp,cwm)
4-Follow The instructions on aroma


Notice:
1-Im not responsible for any problems caused by this rom but i would help if u ask nicely)
2-This is not my work and im just sharing greatslon's work
3-If your bootloader is locked flash the stock 4.4 .ftf (.292) with recovery
4-Use the thanks button if i made things easy
5-I will try to update the thread if we had updates


Source:
http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry42935918

Screenshots:



Download 5.11.6 version:
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/JMiy/ataui4HXq
(Use google translate)

Any bug....??
The Following User Says Thank You to Puneetsaini For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Puneetsaini Ad-Free
22nd November 2015, 06:28 PM |#3  
shamescool's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puneetsaini

Any bug....??

no its bugless and fully polished
flash with ease
23rd November 2015, 03:39 AM |#4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
How's the battery life bro?
23rd November 2015, 03:59 PM |#5  
shamescool's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattle$nake

How's the battery life bro?

just like vanilla kit kat...really awesome
also it has a battery saver which works like stamina mode
29th November 2015, 06:55 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
thanks for sharing this great rom..
good sound output(really love the sound),,
bravia engine enabled as default,
also no overheating and battery drain issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to rahulvr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rahulvr Ad-Free
29th November 2015, 01:55 PM |#7  
Deevro's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag #ERROR
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
ROOT ?
is it Rooted by default ?
how about antutu score ?

now im using PureX V 2.0, 5.1.1
and the battery draining fast :3
2nd December 2015, 01:09 PM |#8  
shamescool's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deevro

is it Rooted by default ?
how about antutu score ?

now im using PureX V 2.0, 5.1.1
and the battery draining fast :3

its rooted by default no need to flash super su
it has no battery drain and battery is as sweet as vanilla kitkat i my self had difficulties with battery in lollipop and antutu score is as same as kitkat
3rd December 2015, 06:10 AM |#9  
Puneetsaini's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag kurukshetra
Thanks Meter: 17
 
Donate to Me
More
UPDATE
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamescool

its rooted by default no need to flash super su
it has no battery drain and battery is as sweet as vanilla kitkat i my self had difficulties with battery in lollipop and antutu score is as same as kitkat


what about update bro its show weekly update on my cell phone

update it or not??
4th December 2015, 10:18 AM |#10  
shamescool's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 39
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puneetsaini

what about update bro its show weekly update on my cell phone

update it or not??

u should not update cuz its ported from xperia z and it has diffrent files from update u recieve and can mess ur device or even soft brick it i will update first post if greatslon make any
4th December 2015, 07:47 PM |#11  
Member
Flag lagos
Thanks Meter: 42
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puneetsaini

what about update bro its show weekly update on my cell phone

update it or not??

Am using c5502 locked bootloader am on 5.1.1 with xzdualrecovery. Pls can i flash this because it seems to be 4 c5503 and if yes...pls explain the steps as I am a noob
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes